Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha 1

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in Forum and Discord Help
HI, 
What are the alpha 1 testing days / times? im in Australia, ive got my alpha 1 key n games ready to go but cant enter the game currently, ive also found a couple small bugs too,
i also may have posted this in the wrong area
Cheers
Jayeder

Comments

• Hi there, currently the testing days/times are not set in stone, but in the last few test's have happened on fri/sat/sun, starting around 10am aest? for bug reporting etc there is a alpha 1 bug forums section that's used to report them as well as the discord channels
  • I'm also curious about this - as I get the "server error" and "you aren't authorized to access this" message now (where I was connected an hour or so ago).  It would be nice to have an official forum spot for Alpha testing stuffs!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Tankenka said:
    I'm also curious about this - as I get the "server error" and "you aren't authorized to access this" message now (where I was connected an hour or so ago).  It would be nice to have an official forum spot for Alpha testing stuffs!
    servers are down for the night,
    There is stress test channels, they will get you sorted out on monday :smile:
  • Cheers for the info i thought i was gonna miss out on the testing because of being in australia and the time zone difference
  • Wow I'm so glad I backed for Alpha 1 to find the access is US TZ worktime only... to add insult to injury that you are letting everyone else in anyway a week later.... *facepalm*
  • We are still in a stress test phase, the servers will be up more often and longer as we move into the true Alpha 1 testing.
  • As shared by @Shunex, there are both scheduled and ad hoc testing times. Scheduled are announced in advance either through email (registered Ashes account email address) or via Discord (Post by Intrepid staff like Steven or Peter). Once Alpha 1 starts, there will more specific detail available pertaining to the scheduled tests.

Ad hoc testing is typically announced in 1 of 2 channels on the Discord server . These are:
    1. #news
    2. #alpha_stress_news
    The 2nd channel requires specific perms group to be added to you account to access. Perms are initiated when you open you NDA in the email / client (for Alpha Stress test phase governed by NDA). Once open and acknowledged, a read receipt is sent to Intrepid for processing. Post processing we then apply forums perms (there are a lot to process so patience is needed) and you may then access the Alpha Stress testing forums board. Once this access is in place you may navigate to the follow post How to obtain your NDA Discord channel rank to request your Discord perms.

Please note that Alpha Stress testing is not Alpha 1 Phase but a pre-test leading up to the launch of Alpha 1. It is currently under a visual NDA at this time. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask =)

Thanks,

This discussion has been closed.