Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

NDA Discord channel rank.

Hello there,

i saw in another Thread a link on how to get the NDA discord channel Rank.
However when I click on it i get a "You have no permission to do that" Page, even though i am Alpha backer and already recieved a Stresstest Key+NDA.
Is there something I forgot to do? Or should i just open a Ticket because my account is bugged?

Comments

• Same thing for me!
  • Hello there,

i saw in another Thread a link on how to get the NDA discord channel Rank.
    However when I click on it i get a "You have no permission to do that" Page, even though i am Alpha backer and already recieved a Stresstest Key+NDA.
    Is there something I forgot to do? Or should i just open a Ticket because my account is bugged?
    once your perm's for the test section's have been applied you will be able to see these posts, make sure you have read the email sent out and clicked on the nda document, that triggers the process for perms :)
  • Good morning,

Once you have opened and acknowledged your NDA and it is processed by Intrepid, i will apply forums perms to your account. From that point you will be able to access this board - https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/alpha-1-stress-testing and more importantly, this post - https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/40303/how-to-obtain-your-nda-discord-channel-rank/p1 to obtain your discord perms.

thanks,

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    When i click on the "Review our NDA at this time" i only get to download a .docx word document.
    When i Scroll down there is a written [I Agree] [I Do Not Agree] that has no link on it. If i click it nothing happens.
    The link below the big one leads me to a Page where i can view the same Document as PDF. Same [I Agree] [I Do Not Agree]  there.
    Am i looking at the wrong documents?

Do i have to join a Server to agree to the NDA?

• By opening the document, there is a read receipt sent ;)
  • Oh ok.
    I was just impatient then.
    I guess i just have to wait for it then.
    Thank you for the reply. 👍
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Oh ok.
    I just was impatient then.
    I guess i will just have to wait until the confirmation is processed.

Thank you for the reply.
  • How long does it take for the read receipt to process? 
  • @Sendar
    Well I got my forum permissions today, roughly 2-4 days after accessing the Documents.
    I don't know if there is a set amount of time for processing the acknowledgement or if it just depends on workload. So don't take my word for it.

This discussion has been closed.