Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Introduction from Game Chase

Hey guys, It's Jediko from the Youtube gaming channel "Game Chase" and "RP Legends", been following this game since the beginning and am very interested in covering it on my channel; had to save my cat in hospital so I missed out on my 500. Donation but hey perhaps i'll get to join in october; fingers crossed.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    Top package is only $375 now and that is if you want the cosmetics and the ability to buy them in future months at that level. The $250 pack is where its at if you're just looking to stream sometime next summer.
  • I definitely want the best pack I can purchase, the cat slowed me done a lot. I had purchased a ton of equipment for the channel and everything was so on budget that the cat getting sick and costing me 3,000.00 (More, but that's the rough number I remember most lol) I was sort've set back by...a lot..hopefully a miracle happens, My channel was honestly betting a lot more than I want to admit on this game alone so not having it could be a definite issue.
  • Welcome to the party.
  • Welcome to the community Jediko :) I hope your cat gets well soon!
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Oh he's made a full recovery after surgery, we were pretty scared but he's back to his big ol 20lbs self.  Which is great,
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Welcome to Ashes! :)
    Glad your cat is better now and good luck with building up your channels
  • Welcome to Ashes
  • Hello and welcome to Ashes!
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the community @Jediko! I hate cats too!! ;)