Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Many greetings, oh great adventurers!

Hello, oh mighty ones! 

I've been watching AoC on-and-off for some time now and have finally decided to make an official account and join in on the fun (I've upgraded my "random guest" pass to "actual username" haha). 

What can I say?! This game has me PUMPED!! Mmo's have always been my greatest gaming love but sadly haven't played anything in over 5 years (I was REALLY big into WoW, GW2, and The Old Republic Online). This is partly because, like many of you, I got fed up with the current mmo industry; I've also spent the past 5 years dedicating my entire free time trying to pursue my dream career. After finding AoC on whim one night, and my mmo hopes becoming restored, I decided that my dream career wasn't worth giving up a really big part of me - gaming! I GREATLY missed the thrilling exploration, cut-throat battles, and whimsical adventures. So, here I am, ready to take on the AoC fight! 

After tying up some real life affairs, I would love to purchase the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack and join in on the Alpha 2 fun come mid next year! I also need time to save up and build a new gaming computer because science. 

Besides for gaming I'm really into anime, drawing, cosplay, gym life, and my dog's furry face. Come game time, I have my eyes set on either Mage/Mage or Mage/Ranger (for now at least). 

Lastly, I wanted to give a shout-out to @Aggelos who's STELLAR podcasts have kept me informed and entertained. Thank you for your awesome work, dude! 

Comments

• Bruce Willis! I am honored *thumbs up* 
    Thanks for the greeting, @UnknownSystemError
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Welcome to Ashes! :)
    You'll have an amazing time here ;)
  • Welcome my friend! So glad to have you with us and thank you for the compliment on our show! So glad we could keep you entertained and informed! Excited to see you in Ashes of Creation!
  • Welcome to Ashes
  • Thanks for the greetings, everyone!  :) 
  • Glad you came out of the dark into the light. I think its going to be an awesome game. 
  • Welcome to the wait! Glad to see another disenfranchised MMO gamer taking another chance on love. Don't break our hearts Intrepid!
  • Welcome to the community!

Voyager is worth every penny. Can't wait for Alpha 2 ;)
  • Ha, glad you found your way into the Community, you are very welcome to stay here. <3
  • Welcome to the community friend!! May your experience be marvelous!
  • Welcome to the community @Bisho! Are you from South Africa by any chance? Have to agree on @Aggelos and @Thais - they do great stuff and from a purely subjective perspective, I wish the EU community had more like them.   
  • Thank you so much @Kratz <3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Kratz said:
    Welcome to the community @Bisho! Are you from South Africa by any chance? Have to agree on @Aggelos and @Thais - they do great stuff and from a purely subjective perspective, I wish the EU community had more like them.   
    OH man! I had to look it up - I had no idea Bisho was a town over there haha At least it's formally spelt as "Bhisho" so I'm safe ;D I am from the States! It's amazing how a single word can have a thousands meanings!! For me, Bisho is derived from "Bishounen" which is Japanese in nature. In fact, adding a "u" to make "bishou" means "smile". Thank you for the warm welcome though :D 
  • Bisho said:
    Kratz said:
    Welcome to the community @Bisho! Are you from South Africa by any chance? Have to agree on @Aggelos and @Thais - they do great stuff and from a purely subjective perspective, I wish the EU community had more like them.   
    OH man! I had to look it up - I had no idea Bisho was a town over there haha At least it's formally spelt as "Bhisho" so I'm safe ;D I am from the States! It's amazing how a single word can have a thousands meanings!! For me, Bisho is derived from "Bishounen" which is Japanese in nature. In fact, adding a "u" to make "bishou" means "smile". Thank you for the warm welcome though :D 
    It was a hunch, and as it turns out, a fool's hunch at that :) Hard lines about being from the states, but I guess somebody has to live there ;)^^
  • Kratz said:
    Bisho said:
    Kratz said:
    It was a hunch, and as it turns out, a fool's hunch at that :) Hard lines about being from the states, but I guess somebody has to live there ;)^^
    Nay, my friend! Thy dwarven beard gives thee great wisdom! Tis I that had to choose such a name with bewildering origins. 

Aye, I see the dwarf is already attempting to quarrel! You’d probably jest at my choice in preferred races as well ... *cough elves cough* 😆😋
  • Hi Bisho! Welcome to the team!