Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes- Party of 5: A discussion Podcast - Updated 3/31 Episode 5: We Are Verra Excited!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in Fan Media
Hello all!

I am ChibiBree and I am one of the core hosts of a new podcast called Ashes- Party of 5. 
Our podcast is a roundtable discussion type that allows each of our podcast members (@Virtek@Reckless , @DeathsProxy , a guest, and myself) to express their opinions and points of view. We just finished uploading our first podcast in which we reviewed the Alpha 1 Stress Test and introduce ourselves. 

I hope that you will join us either live on twitch or in our youtube comments/ discord forum to tell us what you all think and if there was something you felt wasn't mentioned as we love to hear everyone's thoughts. Until then, it is my hope that you enjoy our first podcast (you can find it here) and we look forward to seeing you soon~ 

Episode 1: The Stresses of Stress Testing

Our Other Links:

Twitch
Youtube
Soundcloud
iTunes
Anchor
Twitter
Facebook
Our Website

Comments

• I liked it! As someone who's done videos in the past, the first round isn't always easy! Like, I hate talking in front of a camera but sometimes things just need to be said. It's always more fun getting a bunch of different people (and therefor different podcasts) talking about the same topic or issue that way the viewer can get more of a wide-ranged view! For example, I had yet to hear from another podcast (that I can recall at least) mentioning that the battle stress-testing had long wait times. I'm happy to learn new things from each podcast so thank you for having more, new info for me! I also loved it when you mentioned that you cosplay as I cosplay too  :D
  • Bisho said:
    I liked it! As someone who's done videos in the past, the first round isn't always easy! Like, I hate talking in front of a camera but sometimes things just need to be said. It's always more fun getting a bunch of different people (and therefor different podcasts) talking about the same topic or issue that way the viewer can get more of a wide-ranged view! For example, I had yet to hear from another podcast (that I can recall at least) mentioning that the battle stress-testing had long wait times. I'm happy to learn new things from each podcast so thank you for having more, new info for me! I also loved it when you mentioned that you cosplay as I cosplay too  :D
    I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our podcast! I hope that you enjoy the future podcasts to come as well~ I'd love to see your cosplays sometime, so be sure to send me a link to your ig or anything else you post your cosplay photos on ^_^
  • Thanks for watching, and I'm happy you enjoyed, @Bisho !!

Much more great times to come, as we iron out all the wrinkles.   ^.^
  • @ChibiBree - I just added you on Instagram <3 love your work so far! I gave up trying to be anything professional after I spent several years doing nothing but cosplay and missed out on important things like ... family/friends ... sleeping ... not in a constant state of panic  :D so now I'm just casual lmao still adore going to cons though! 

@Virtek - I will absolutely be looking out for more vids and already subbed to yo channel. Party of 5 is also just a catchy catch phrase and it's now stuck in my head.
  • Congrats I look forward to seeing more of these ^^
  • @nagash We look forward to seeing more of you! I'm so glad that this has been taken so well ^_^
  • Its just nice to see PvE players talking for a change 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Our newest podcast went well featuring our guest @sosplease ! We talked about the progression of the Alpha 1 Stress Test as well as had some visuals from today's Ashes Livestream (they showed us the alpha 1 stress test footage). Thank you for everyone who dropped by and asked us questions as well as chatted with us in the twitch chat! The fully developed podcast will be on Youtube soon^tm with the Q&A portion being added within the next few days~ 

For now, if you'd like to watch and see what twitch has to say, you can check out our Podcast and Q&A session here

Podcast Episode 2:  Ashes-Partyof5: De-Stress with Us!

• Just finished watching your second episode on Twitch - well done! The stress-testing looks fun!! 
  • Bisho said:
    Just finished watching your second episode on Twitch - well done! The stress-testing looks fun!! 
    Thank you!
  • @Bisho The stress testing is a lot of fun ^_^ 
  • Hello! Our podcast is officially live on both SoundCloud and Youtube! Find them here! Any ideas on topics we should cover next? Join us in discord

• Episode 3: Sieges and Squads will be livecasted tonight at 8 pm PDT (in about 8.5 hours) on our Twitch page! Twitch.tv/ashespartyof5
  • Episode 3 is now live on Youtube! 

• Episode 4: NDA and Progression is now live on Youtube! With our guest @Zozen

• Episode 5: We are Verra Excited! is now live on youtube with our guest @Fooshyy and we talk about the progress the testing has made as well as some news announcements.