Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Will there be a Dwarf race when the games comes out?

Do we have any info on that yet?

Comments

• Yes, there will be. But just a little one. :)
  • So you honestly came to the forums first before even visiting the main website?
    Never go to the forums without at least visiting the site or watching some YouTube videos, you'll save so much time.
  • We have a ton of information on the game.

You can find it from any number of sources, the kickstarter page, the several wikis, the dozens of content creators that do YouTube videos.

Yes, there are Dwarves and there are 2 sub-races of them.  

• So you honestly came to the forums first before even visiting the main website?
    Never go to the forums without at least visiting the site or watching some YouTube videos, you'll save so much time.
    Well im lazy but thanks for the answers everyone 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    No, they took them out.

And then put them back in.

Or did they....?
  • The female dwarves have beards, and the males are clean shaven.. They also live on a tropical island with grass skirts.
  • Karthos said:
    No, they took them out.

Or did they....?
    They shook them all about, then did the hokey-pokey and turned the race around.

I think that’s what a previous dev blog was all about.
  • Atama said:
    Karthos said:
    No, they took them out.

Or did they....?

Ok I wish I could give you a like and a lol for that ^^
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:
    Karthos said:
    No, they took them out.

Or did they....?

Ok I wish I could give you a like and a lol for that ^^
    You gave the lol so with a click you and I can share and share a-like.
  • hmm tricky question. Best ask in the next Q&A.
  • There always will be a dwarf race mate! :wink:

• If they decided to ditch the dwarf race, half the population of this community would leave.  They are a beloved race.
  • If they decided to ditch the dwarf race, half the population of this community would leave.  They are a beloved race.
    yes they are. dwarf beards are so soft I like making my pillows out of them 
  • We performed genocide on the shorties to get rid of their kind, so no sorry.