Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Voice Talent Needed: Ashes of Creation Fan Fiction Web Series Project!

Greetings, Ashes fans!

I am very pleased to kick off a creative endeavor that is very near and dear to me as a fellow member of the Ashes of Creation community, as well as on a personal level.  Being a content creator has been amazing, and there has been an ever present desire to do more.  Like many of you, I have been totally nerding out on the lore releases and that brings me to why I'm writing this post. I am beginning work on a fan fiction web series.  

The idea has grown over time and I think now is the time to take it to the next level. As the first stage in making this vision a reality, the project will need volunteers to assist with voice over work.  As of the writing of this post, I am auditioning for the roles needed for the prologue episode. If you are interested in supporting this project with your talents, as well as working along side other amazing members of the Ashes of Creation community, please post here. I'll be able to provide you with an audition script for you to submit your recording as well! 

Please submit your recording to me by no later than October 12!  Thank you!

Find the Herald on the internet:

Wishing you the best,

Daedelus

Comments