Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Greetings fellow travelers!

I have a sad admission.  I entirely forgot about kickstarting this game until I went and checked my kickstarter account to see what was still pending.  I'm soooo glad I checked!  Didn't realize how big Intrepid Studios was getting and how far along this game was.  

So, anyway, I'm finally getting around to joining all of you here and I look forward to participating in the forums and seeing you all in game.  I'm expecting my 2nd baby boy here in a couple of months, so I'm kind of glad this game isn't launching "too" soon.

If there are any guilds/clans out there looking for an older (I'm 44), experienced gamer that enjoys a pretty even mix of tradeskills/combat/empire building, hit me up as it would be great to join a more intimate community than the general forums.  I'm not hardcore anymore (thanks to the two kids), so looking for something a little more focused on a fun experience than world domination.

Comments