Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

While we all waiting...

What game do you play? :)

Im just boored right now and would love to play some cool WELL populated game while i wait AoC.

Comments

• Fallout 76 and red dead 2 coming out soon, and both of those look promising considering the studios behind them being amazing. Anthem comes out in February but is backed by EA so . . . it might be shit. 
  • I play the ever-famous:

Wander around and try to educate all the people have misconceptions about Ashes of Creation....

...its a full-dive game
  • Vanilla WoW.
  • League of Legends and Rocket League at the moment

Jahlon said:
    I play the ever-famous:

Wander around and try to educate all the people have misconceptions about Ashes of Creation....

...its a full-dive game
    Thanks for your service! How often do people ask you why Ashes is an BR when it should be an MMO? :'D I'm guessing this topic comes up at least 4 times a day^^
  • I'm game Homeless I jump from game to game never getting hooked on anything.

Currently trying out Maplestory2
  • Ark, new expansion DLC coming out next month(if it doesn't get delayed)

• Summoners war sky arena.
    Its about as p2w as a game can get but ive been playing it f2p for about 4ish years now and in a good position.
  • I stick to the classics (pre-dual shock days). Any game that takes a cartridge to play. 
  • I fill out gleam giveaways.  My Windows 7 laptop has 6 gb memory, upgraded from 4, and a broken A key. I'm trying to win a computer so I can play AoC and edit videos. 

Since February I've won 3 motherboards, 16 gb memory, 1 keyboard, 2 t-shirts, and a tumbler full of G-Fuel. Oh, and $100 on a scratch off lottery ticket. :) I can't work because I take care of my mom who can't get up and down by herself. 
  • Painting my new night-haunts mainly these days
  • Modded skyrim, never get's boring