Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello all

Hi, I'm new and checking in for the first time.

The game looks exciting and I look forward to when we can play.  I encourage the designers to continue on their current paths.

Just in case any of my old Lineage 2 friends recognize my name, please get in touch perhaps we can recreate something like Invalescere.

All the best, Tau

Comments

• Welcome to the community, TauTau! Glad to have you :)
  • Welcome to the commmunity!
  • Welcome TauTau. Glad to have you here. What'd you like best about Lineage 2?

• Thanks, Ravnodaus,

It is hard to decide what I liked 'most' about L2, so I will mildly dodge your question and give a top five list.

- The people in my 'clan' (Invalescere) when it was at its best, a great community of friends

- The difficulty, including the grind, which gave me a real sense of accomplishment

- The crafting, making things that mattered to the player and to the economy, at least until a couple years in when drops became the source of most gear and crafters became less relevant

- The beauty of the world, it was huge and fantastic and worth exploring

- The danger and adventure of things like castle sieges (I remember when Aden was first taken), who death had a real impact (exp loss and gear drops), when Cruma and ToI were real challenges to a good party.

I will also add what I liked least, which was the pay to win, botters, cheaters and so forth who broke the rules making it so hard to be on top honestly.

All the best, Tau

• Welcome to the Ashes Community!   
  • Welcome to ashes tau are you a blue fish person?
  • @TauTau welcome to the  community! On your castle siege comment it is the biggest thing i am looking forward to in ashes. They are promising some great battles!

• Yes Rajuta,

The sieges were great fun.  I was a part of attacking groups often and for a good part of one year my guild owned one of the castles (Oren).  That gave us access to a private dungeon as well as other benefits.  I expect that we will see even better than that in Ashes, it is looking great.

All the best, Tau

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    @TauTau large scale battles with friends(with minimal lag) thats living the dream

• Welcome to Ashes :>
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to Ashes! :)
  • Welcome to the community, TauTau! I sincerely believe we aren't going to have those negatives that you didn't like in Ashes. :)