Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Perms still not granted

Hey! Just wondering when I will get the alpha forum/discord access? Opened the NDA word doc in my email back in September, and on the 5th of October. Still dont have permission. Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Your registered account here on the forums is not a match to the database as having Alpha Stress access. you will need to place a support ticket. If you have done anything like changed your email recently, or maybe you email here on your forums account is not the same as that receiving access could be the culprit.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37708/how-to-submit-a-support-ticket#latest

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    I see, I did in fact change my email.  I'll put in a ticket, thank you Belle!

Edit: I changed my email back to the original kickstarter one. If that makes any difference. 
  • Same problem by me. And i dont have a email with a word.doc i have looking in all emails again.
  • Steven_C said:
    Same problem by me. And i dont have a email with a word.doc i have looking in all emails again.
    Support ticket is the route you will need to go
This discussion has been closed.