Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Please Introduce More Skins

Please introduce more skins. I've been anticipating a roll out of new looks like freehold, dress, mount, ships and more.  Some of us are waiting 'on the side lines' during Alpha Testing (my puter sucks, so I have to build a better one).  Please offer something delicious to hold our attention.  BTW, please include an official video update (haven't seen one in a while).  Some Bacon on the menu would be nice.  Cheers!  Skaff.  

Comments

• They release one round of cosmetics every month.

This past time it was delayed a bit to get back on schedule for the 2nd of the month

• Nothing for Halloween then xD
  • They release skins every month.  I believed they delayed this release specifically to be on Oct. 31st to make it Halloween themed, or as they put it. "Dark" themed. So you should expect another one next month. Personally 1 month release dates fits fine.
  • Nothing for Halloween then xD
    I will kill them!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    I just found this new skin that they have. Who would buy this one. One size fits all.
    Related image
    Perfect for all those gankers out there they will never see you coming.
  • nagash said:
    Nothing for Halloween then xD
    I will kill them!
    Make sure the brains are intact otherwise we won't have a game at all
  • I just found this new skin that they have. Who would buy thihis one. One size fits all.
    Related image
    Perfect for all those gankers out there they will never see you coming.
    But I don't see a skin? 
  • nagash said:
    Nothing for Halloween then xD
    I will kill them!
    Make sure the brains are intact otherwise we won't have a game at all
    That depends on the stream today
  • nagash said:
    That depends on the stream today
    Are you saying the peasants, I mean the people are revolting. Are they sick of watching  'Battle Royale' streams and youtubes. They better release something good then.

• But I don't see a skin? 
    Have you never heard of the expression wear it like a second skin.

• Well I take it back they can live till next October 💀