Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Future looks bright

I feel like I (along with countless others) have been waiting so so long for an mmorpg just like AoC.  The vision at Intrepid is extremely inspiring, not to mention surprising due to how volatile the market has become.  This is the first time in years I have felt completely comfortable and at ease investing in a studio like this.  I am super excited to be a part of this community, and hope to contribute more than I take from it over the coming years.  Thank you Intrepid, for your dedication and especially for your passion to make this genre great aga... umm... Just GREAT :smile:

Comments

• Welcome to the community!

• Welcome to Ashes .w. hope you enjoy yourself.
  • Greeting and welcome to ashes ^^
  • Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
  • Gotta wear shades!

Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • welcome to Ashes traveller
  • Welcome to Ashes! :)
  • You're right @HollowKron, there is a genuine passion with the dev team at intrepid, and I for one have hopped onto this hype train. Welcome to the forums fellow passenger, all aboard to the greatest MMO of all time. 
  • Welcome to AoC HollowKron. I'm really excited about this game too. The dev team really seems dedicated to making the best mmorpg that they can.
  • Dawnofduty, I agree, I think they are listening to the players to devote their whole lives to their game, they still have a year to add all the final details, but they have shown a genuine effort to make this project go forward. I feel very excited for his departure, since this game has everything that I could never see in others.
  • I feel like I (along with countless others) have been waiting so so long for an mmorpg just like AoC.  The vision at Intrepid is extremely inspiring, not to mention surprising due to how volatile the market has become.  This is the first time in years I have felt completely comfortable and at ease investing in a studio like this.  I am super excited to be a part of this community, and hope to contribute more than I take from it over the coming years.  Thank you Intrepid, for your dedication and especially for your passion to make this genre great aga... umm... Just GREAT :smile:

First I wanted to welcome you to the community, and secondly I wanted to say I am completely there with you. After playing MMORPGs since 1995 with UO as my start to date, and dealing with the dark years since WoW where most companies get choked out before they can claim a steady player base of there own to provide a competitive product. I feel pretty strongly that intrepid studios vision of the MMORPG future is one I am completely behind.

Although i've been on there side for a while lol. 
  • Welcome to the community! I agree, this is the only game I've ever actually spent money on before it released. :smiley: