Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Payment doubt

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Good, I'm from Spain and I would like to know how I can buy the pack in euros, because I only get the option to buy it in dollars. Thanks and best regards!

Comments

• When you purchase the pack it will convert using that days exchange rate of Euros to Dollars automatically through your credit card processor. Pretty standard internet stuff nowadays. There is no separate pricing based on region.
  • Welcome to Ashes! :)
    I paid via paypal, it converts the dollar amount to euro during the process. Should work easily enough with credit card, too though.
  • It will be automatically converted once you pay, I did it myself so I can confirm that.
  • Thank you very much to all! You are a wonderful community
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!  Glad it sounds like you got it worked out.  Hopefully your purchase goes through nicely.
  • Good, I'm from Spain and I would like to know how I can buy the pack in euros, because I only get the option to buy it in dollars. Thanks and best regards!
    I would purchase the pack through paypal. They give you the option to pay through paypal, and paypal covers the conversions etc. 

Also, the games never going to be region locked, but My.com/Mail.ru will be the EU publishers. I don't think though there is plans at this point for them to sell the product. 
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Welcome to AoC!