Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Greetings fellow Varrians! Or is it just Verra..n??

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Long time gamer here currently in gamer purgatory, looking for my next resurrection.
I've been kinda/sorta keeping up with AoC since Kickstarter, although, not as involved as I should have been. There are so many people in the community it's almost overwhelming trying to keep up with all the posts and Discord. And if I had been paying attention to my email, I would have seen the invite for the stress test weekends... but I missed my first invite to the game.. ): (Insert crying emoji).

I hope the hype train is still going stong because this future Minstrel is very excited about the future! :love:

Comments

• Welcome to Ashes! :)
    The hype train is indeed still going strong, hop on and let's party^^
  • Hell to the yeah!

• Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Rjaka said:
    Long time gamer here currently in gamer purgatory, looking for my next resurrection.
    I've been kinda/sorta keeping up with AoC since Kickstarter, although, not as involved as I should have been. There are so many people in the community it's almost overwhelming trying to keep up with all the posts and Discord. And if I had been paying attention to my email, I would have seen the invite for the stress test weekends... but I missed my first invite to the game.. ): (Insert crying emoji).

I hope the hype train is still going strong because this future Minstrel is very excited about the future! :love:
    The Hype train is very active currently, and I expect a lot of new faces in the community due to the recent stream on Halloween announcing APOC replacing Alpha 1 Phase 1. Giving public access more or less f2p to the BR, Castle Siege, and Monster Battle modes coming out before what was the MMORPG testing of Alpha 1 Phase 2 next March 2019.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    Choo Choo.

Lol.. yeah, full steam ahead bro. Watch those emails, more invites will be coming in the future. Plus some other test modes in the coming months. Get excited the game is beautiful and it ain't even polished.

Oh and I almost forgot... Welcome to the forums!!

• the sun never sets on the hype train
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Welcome to the community! I'm definitely still on the hype train, and I know that many others are, as well! 
  • Welcome to Ashes .w.
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome!

So excited to be on this train!
  • Welcom to Verra. This hype train is really going places now.
  • Welcome mate hope to play with you in game
  • Welcome to the community!
    I believe pretty much everybody here is checking on a daily basis to see when we can play, as an Alpha2 user (Q3 next year) I know my turn won't come so soon but I still check every day for news.
    Keep up the hype train!