Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Caravans - Why They are Crucial for the Economy

Hi everyone,

I created a full overview video on caravans. Everything you need to know summed up in one place. You are able to watch it on Youtube: https://youtu.be/Nm6J_LJHSQ8 

Comments

• Thanks for the video Klein. It's an excellent watch!
  • the concept of actually having to move your goods from one place to another was one of the things i liked about BDO, which ended up with me having a high trade skill because i was constantly trading things and moving goods for better prices. i'm excited for this to be a feature of the game, and the fact that you could potentially make a living as a highway bandit is really cool.
  • the concept of actually having to move your goods from one place to another was one of the things i liked about BDO, which ended up with me having a high trade skill because i was constantly trading things and moving goods for better prices. i'm excited for this to be a feature of the game, and the fact that you could potentially make a living as a highway bandit is really cool.
    Yeah definitely, just make sure you bring your squad to take down the caravans. It won't be an easy task solo!
  • @Kleinature
    a lot of it sounds like it's not going to be easy task to do solo, im down for some teamwork while im robbing someones caravan, just hope it'll be the same while defending them too.
  • I'm new to the forms and the functions of the game, I've played both Archeage and BDO, but from the way you've explained this in your video I feel as though there are going to be Massive Trade Wars throughout the World which is going to make this extremely interesting. Can't wait for this.
  • I'm new to the forms and the functions of the game, I've played both Archeage and BDO, but from the way you've explained this in your video I feel as though there are going to be Massive Trade Wars throughout the World which is going to make this extremely interesting. Can't wait for this.
    Definitely! It will be great to see all the trade wars in action when the game launches!