Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What would you want from a new website/forums

I've been meaning to make this post for a while now, but I've not been sure what to put down till now. Steven said a while back that they are working on a new website and possibly a new forum, but like all things that are not the game we have a timeline of soon™ which is fine, the more time spent on the game, the better. 

When I did hear about this, I started to think what they would add and possible change. My question is to intrepid and to all of you, is what you would want from a new website/forums? Or do you have a forum you like and wish intrepid would follow?

personally, I would like

•  a way to add friends and see their posts
  • more options to interact with posts
  • A live chat panel
  • integration with in-game profile 

So what would you like?

Comments

• The chance to ignore people.

(Not you, bony.)
  • Atama said:
    The chance to ignore people.

(Not you, bony.)
    Not a bad idea. A blacklist or a block would be handy 
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:

(Not you, bony.)
    A block list would not be a good idea. Thats what the mods are for.
    I would like a full screen forum not this half screen version.
    Being able to delete your own posts. All other forums I have used has this as standard.
    Being able to select your own colour template.
    When I quote someone all I get is a white screen and all the buttons are not visible. Only when you hover you get what the buttons are. The code needs to be fixed up for this.

• I don't really mind the current one but every idea mentioned so far i wouldnt mind having either
  • An option to change your forum username. I kinda regret this name and wish I had gone for something else. :(
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:

(Not you, bony.)
    I don't understand the concept...  if i would ignore some of the most active people in here. Wouldn't the threads be nonsense to me because half of the posts are missing?
  • Augentier said:
    nagash said:
    Atama said:

(Not you, bony.)
    I don't understand the concept...  if i would ignore some of the most active people in here. Wouldn't the threads be nonsense to me because half of the posts are missing?
    I was talking more about a PM block myself. we used to have a dislike action on the forums but that was taken away a while back
  • An updated info section and a gallery with all the art they have released would be nice.
  • @Tyrant1243 i feel you, hard to tell when a account will have just a username or a username and a ID name
  • @Tyrant1243 i feel you, hard to tell when a account will have just a username or a username and a ID name
    Yea it really sucks. I just hope they can add in a rename feature if there are new forums.
  • I would like some kind of news feed on the side with news about game testing phase and a few most recent replies
  • I would like some kind of news feed on the side with news about game testing phase and a few most recent replies
    Until now i didn´t know i was missing this.
    It´s currently so hard to get some new information. Currently you have to monitor discord, the forums and additionally all Youtube-Videos from Content creators to get all the information. One central news page would be great.

And i wan´t multiple choice polls. It´s so weird when multiple choices in an poll are good and you can only pick one.  
  • Access to Home or the chosen topical forum at the bottom of a thread so i dont have to keep scrolling down to read and back up again to exit.
  • 1. News feed
    2. Mobile support (currently it looks like shit on mobile)
  • Most of what people already said especially the name change, other than that a way to check all new threads created sorted by day. Oh yes also a smite the dead function for when certain walking bags of calcium decide to invade private airspace using a flying city...
  • An easy way to have conversations with other members.