Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Mannequins

Just an idea I got but it would be great if we could get mannequins to outfit with our cosmetics to show off around the freehold or maybe even guilds halls, I mean it's a great way to create an armory 'w'

Comments

• Yes. This would also be excellent to place in Shops or around Stalls too. For Armoursmiths and the like more so than Farmers and the like ;)
  • Abasole said:
    Yes. This would also be excellent to place in Shops or around Stalls too. For Armoursmiths and the like more so than Farmers and the like ;)
    Yes that too obviously you wouldn't want to place a mannequin with an exclusive skin as 'advertisement' in the shop 'w'
  • Well i would but only if stats couldn't be seen. I'm also not sure about the proposed Royalty and Blue Print system. What if i don't want my blueprints to be public and don't care for money only power? I hope this is not a forced function.
  • Mannequinns in general are a good idea xD
    I mean i worked hard for that epic set and even though i dont wear it anymore, because of the stats, doesnt mean i dont want everyone to know that i have it! ;)
  • I thought Steven mentioned "mannequins" in freeholds are in the game design?
  • I've heard him mention training dummies but not Mannequins but i haven't seen or heard everything he's said and done. I am only human. 
  • I too like the idea of some way to display outfits.  Something like a mannequin would be a good way to do it.

...Or even better, maybe some kind of humanoid golem or animated skeleton.  It’s a magical world after all, it doesn’t need to be 100% realistic.  Then you can see how the outfit moves around.

• Yeah mannequins are a really good idea. 
    I already can see the creepy houses full of mannequins deep in the woods.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Augentier said:
    Yeah mannequins are a really good idea. 
    I already can see the creepy houses full of mannequins deep in the woods.
    If you can actually see them then run away, you’re in danger!  GET OUT OF THE WOODS!!!
  • Mannequins for clothes seems to be akin to bookshelves for books and scroll racks for scrolls. Perhaps combining magical scrolls into a personal magic book or recipe scrolls onto a personal recipe book, or armor and weapon designs onto personal books of knowledge that buyers can read-only to see what you can offer.

Mannequins seem almost a requirement at this point :)