Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Weapons

I've never played BDO but I saw some gameplay from it and I am wondering if we can conjure our weapons out of thin air. I thought it was pretty cool for a fantasy setting. If there is no information on it would it be possible? I would love to have that option.

Comments

• As far as we know picking summoner as secondary can augment skills to conjure weapons. But we don't have much details on this.

• if you want magic weapons then play a magic summoner ^^
  • nagash said:
    if you want magic weapons then play a magic summoner ^^
    I was already going to play summoner though. I just wondering of the weapons you use will be like BDO.
  • I kinda figure one of the melee classes would be able to summon weapons for themselves. Honestly the fighter + summoner makes the most sense to be able to do this
  • I imagine the summoned weapons like the ones in GW2, 
    autoattacking everything that you attack, and maybe has a special skill. 
    This really fits the Fighter/Summoner or Summoner/Fighter best. 
  • My bad. It seems I looked at some more gameplay and it seems I was mistaken. It looks like only the wizard class was able to summon his weapon. Please forget about this topic.
  • We could probably summon giant sandals 'w'