Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Mob design

I know this hasn't been the focus of Intrepid and probably won't be for some time but am i the only one that's excited to see enemy arts and designs and how the corruption of Verra might have shaped certain animal counter parts of the real world? Honestly i'd rather get a monthly sneak peak at a mob or 2 instead of getting monthly skins but ya know one provides funds for the game and the other is just for visual satisfaction of some. I don't imagine they'd want to spoil much either but i'd really like to see some new enemies aside from the ones we've already seen.

Comments

• it would be very interesting to see what the fauna of verra is and what you could possibly tame within it.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    I guess that would all be part of the journey and the experience that wont want to ruin.

Cant wait to see all the flora and fauna too though. Especially as its time of day and climate dependent. What looks similar, might behave in a completely different way and provide different assets.

There might be one species that exists in a specific climate that only comes out at a certain time of year and only between specific times, that might have that missing piece of a recipe that you have been hunting for for years. Now imagine you are the only one that can create an item, because you are the only one who knows where the missing piece of that recipe comes from.
  • that's very interesting
    when i see this post i remembered the npc voice actors xD
    we don't need another elder scrolls :p
  • I rather leave everything for big reveals, makes me giddy like a bitch 'w'
  • Guess that makes sense. Part of why i enjoy mmorpg and jrpg is the exploration and the discovery of new enemies

• Well i guess i got to see a new monster after all... Not that i'm complaining but they literally drew a lamb and stuck an icicle on its head. Still a happy camper though!

• Well i guess i got to see a new monster after all... Not that i'm complaining but they literally drew a lamb and stuck an icicle on its head. Still a happy camper though!
    Wouldn't be surprised if it's the christmas package mount 'w'

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the christmas package mount 'w'
    Just watched the livestream. its a pet skin i think they said