Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation - December Testing Feedback

Comments

• Options
    Well I'm trying to help with the testing on AoC but so far my experience has been 1 game entered from every Alpha 1 session. I've given up on even trying to enter a game after the 20-40 min wait times. I just log out after that. So I'm here to see if I'm doing anything incorrect or maybe it is my location Australia. Its about the only feedback I can offer at this point.
  • Options
    I doubt your doing anything wrong, but i'm also playing from Australia and didn't have any probs getting into a game for todays testing. My max wait time in a queue was about 2-3mins.
  • Options
    Well I'm trying to help with the testing on AoC but so far my experience has been 1 game entered from every Alpha 1 session. I've given up on even trying to enter a game after the 20-40 min wait times. I just log out after that. So I'm here to see if I'm doing anything incorrect or maybe it is my location Australia. Its about the only feedback I can offer at this point.

If this continues after this weekend, make sure to engage with Intrepid to see if it something they need to address.