Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cursed loot

Pick up that strange sword and after 6 kills you turn monster like a coin, even your party may attack you. Like the chaotic evil tome that changed your alignment in DnD. 

Comments

• Options
    I would love something like this but I don't think they will add it to the game
  • Options
    Probably not gonna happen. I don't mind cursed loot in the meaning that you heavily sacrifice one stat for another. Something like "For every second in combat gain 1 Agility and lose 1HP or 1 Defense. Drastic increase for drastic decrease curse could be a fun mechanic
  • Options
    To me cursed gear is something like, a vampire blade that causes you to loose health over time however it increases damage and life steals.
  • Options
    To me cursed gear is something like, a vampire blade that causes you to loose health over time however it increases damage and life steals.
    most items are like that. In Warhammer lore, there was a sword named the fellblade that would drive the person insane and slowly kill them but it was so strong it could kill Nagash  and even stop him from coming back till it was destroyed.

The one ring is another item like that or the berserk armour from berserk.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    most items are like that. In Warhammer lore, there was a sword named the fellblade that would drive the person insane and slowly kill them but it was so strong it could kill Nagash  and even stop him from coming back till it was destroyed.

True and that's what I like and consider cursed gear.
  • Options
    nagash said:

you and me both ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

you and me both ^^
    Great minds think alike ;)