Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Computer Requirements to play

What type of hardware you need?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to Ashes 'w' I think Intrepid said that anything eh 'good' or so withing the last 3-5 years will do, I might be wrong on this though.
  • Options
    I would like to know, as well :smile:

• Options
    Welcome to Ashes 'w' I think Intrepid said that anything eh 'good' or so withing the last 3-5 years will do, I might be wrong on this though.
    That doesn't tell much. What is 'good'? It would be nice to get some real numbers what is enough and what is recommended
  • Options
    TheLaama said:
    That doesn't tell much. What is 'good'? It would be nice to get some real numbers what is enough and what is recommended
    Eh hard to say sorry, @UnknownSystemError might know, he knows everything.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    They have said that the plan is for a 5 year hardware legacy at launch. That means anything post 2015 will be supported. The requirements will be similar to any other game being released for UE4 in 2020. If you play on a potato, expect potato results. Basically make sure you are running Win10, a decent processor and video card, and 16 of ram and you will be fine. If you want to play the game the way it is meant to be experienced, be better. They can't give you minimum specs right now, because until they get closer to launch and optimization has gone through several iterations, they just don't know. UE4 as an engine is also not static and adds features. The great thing is they have a dedicated UE4 rep that makes sure they get the newest and best builds hot off the release line.
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes.  Looks like your answer has been handled as best it can today.