Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Aurora | PvX | Semi-Hardcore | Pyrian

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2018 in European Guilds

[EU] Aurora | PvX | Semi-Hardcore | Pyrian

Links:
Discord
guilded.gg

Aurora is a community focused guild with mature and dedicated players, who focus on establishing the Pyrian race at the top of Verra. We strive to build an environment, in which members can flourish and enjoy Ashes of Creation. As a semi-hardcore guild we allow our members to advance at a pace, that is comfortable for them. Our members range from MMO veterans to newcomers and were part of various games, such as Aion, ArcheAge, Lineage 2, LotRO, Neverwinter, Rift, Tera and some more. Now we've banded together and prepare to tackle Ashes of Creation.

Aurora is a newly founded guild, with experienced leadership and great ambition. As we eagerly prepare to land on Verra, all members can actively help shaping the guild. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with or you want to bring in your talents to shape the guild, Aurora will be the guild you are looking for.

Where is our focus?
Aurora will not focus on only one part of Ashes. We firmly believe that the world of Verra provides us with a vast amount of possibilities and to be on top means to excel at most of them.
◈ PvP (Open World PvP, Caravans, Node/Castle Sieges)
◈ PvE (Questing, Dungeon Raids, World Bosses)
◈ Crafting and Trade
◈ Node Development
◈ Roleplay, Relaxing and Events (spend your day fighting epic battles and your evening drinking at Aurora's tavern)
◈ Diplomacy
◈ Community Building

What can we offer you?
◈ A place to grow at your own speed and opportunities within the guild
◈ A warm and welcoming Elven community with members from more than 6 different countries
◈ Leadership by experienced and dedicated officers
◈ Organisation and management through guilded.gg and Discord
◈ Play with our World Tree (our self-coded Discord Bot)

What do we expect from our members?
◈ Be mature and respectful
◈ Actively contribute to discussions in discord, guilded, etc.
◈ Know how to enjoy the game and have fun in a community
◈ Preferably play a Pyrian Elf (refugees from other races have a chance of being accepted)

◈ Play on EU Server (NA and other regions' players are welcome, if they join the EU server on release)

Aurora is hosting various events and projects to contribute to the growing Ashes of Creation community and to forge a stronger bond between its members.
Free to Play Wednesday (weekly at 7pm CET)
Join us as we travel into the dephts of steam to discover fun and interesting free to play games and enjoy them together. This is a weekly event, to which non-guild members are also welcome to attend.
◈ More events and projects are soon to come

Forum: Hackerson/ Fhin, Uphazd, Vale, WhiteSpirit/ Jegorex
Discord Officers: Fhin#4643, Unphazd#5389, Vale#9936, WhiteSpirit#1620
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gJ3uSec
Guilded: http://www.guilded.gg/r/cRWl6vMWZl

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    We wish you the very best of luck with your recruitment!
  • Thank you, Narys! :)
    I hope someday we can compete with the mighty Hand of Unity ;)
  • Our tree is the best tree ^^
  • Congratulations on getting back together. Wish you the best of luck in recruitment and if you'd like any assistance, please reach out to us!
  • Thank you, Shaze! That's very kind :)
  • Thank you Narys and Shaze  :) 
  • I've been a member of Aurora since before it claimed this name, and I can say with great confidence that this is a warm and welcoming guild. If you want to join a guild that wants to experience AoC in many different ways, this is the place to go.

When I log into my computer and open discord, there is allways someone online that are open for conversation and banter. There is also some casual RP once in a while, so if you like that sort of stuff, it is well accepted in our community.

If you are unsure about if you want to join our guild, or any guild at all, please feel free to swing by our discord channel to talk to the members. You will not automatically join the guild as you join the discord, so don't be shy, and come say hi if you want to! :)
  • thanks, Ekko! :)
    Information updated. Our Bot also got updated with some new features, come by and check it out!
  • I've been a member of the guild from the start, and I have to say its one of the most relaxed guilds I've been apart off for a long time. I've always been apart of very competitive guilds but as my life is not as calm as is once was I wanted a more relaxed guild, and Aurora is perfect. I come on after work and see the guys talking and its just a nice place to hang out. 
  • bump up!
    Thanks for the lovely words, Nagash :)
    For everyone still searching for a guild/home for Ashes, feel more than welcome to visit us and get a feel for our community!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Added an events banner and the first (public) event.
    More projects are in the works, updates coming soon! :)
  • Updated the links above