Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I'm new and have a problem

Hi guys, I've got an e-mail to do the testing, follow the link they provide to download the launcher, so I download the launcher, enter my intrepid account details and it doesn't let me log in, consequently it doesn't download any of the game. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    The email should give you all the details to set it up.  You do not use your login from this website but have to set a temporary one up.  Look under your email for Instructions on how to set up your temporary testing account. 

I also am unsure if you can set it up when the servers are not up and running. 
  • I created a second account using the link the e-mail provided and it still didn't accept it. I've re-followed all the steps and it still doesn't want to let me in. I'm wondering if I have to wait until they go live to download the game first. But that would mean I'd need to download the entire game whilst it's being stress tested.
  • Hey @Kitigaia , welcome to Ashes!
    Yes, you will have to wait for the servers to be up to download the game. I recommend joining the discord server and looking out for updates in #server-status. As soon as servers are back, it should work. (minor bugs could still happen, of course^^)
  • Thank you for the information!
  • Welcome! Yeah they are testing the account process now and haven't added in the integration to our normal website accounts.
  • Welcome to Ashes 'w'
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!