Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I Prefer High Detail Artistic Style, Minimal Twitch Key Pounding, More Deliberate Combat

Watching videos I'm not sure what to expect,but thought I would add my 2 cents.

Comments

• Ashes of Creation is a hybrid, which means there is action and tab, which means yes there is going to be twitch key pounding combat.

• :-l  Won't be long till I get a chance to see how things go.
  • First of all, great name. 

Secondly can you expand more on what you mean? 
  • Thanks on the name. I spend hours trying to have one I like and no one else has. Yes.....Vercengetorix was a real person.His background was another thing that made me choose it :-).
    I still recall the stunning graphics in Age of Conan. Just beautiful .  The crisp detail...the shadings in the ground and environment. The attention to detail. Witcher 3 was another.You could tell the devs were in love with their creations. The way that the environment was put together.It made you want to take many screenshots and put one on your desktop. i don't know if it is reasonable to reach those heights,but that is the feeling,for me. that is the ultimate..... of stunning environments and great armor/or a stunningly beautiful bow, I have worked so hard to acquire.
  • Jahlon said:
    Ashes of Creation is a hybrid, which means there is action and tab, which means yes there is going to be twitch key pounding combat.

Translation. There will be combat macro's and every pvper in the game will have them or die.