Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha registration "User not found"

IDK whats wrong but couple weeks ago i try'd it, same problem and now again. Try'd different browser also doesn't work.

Someone got a solution?

Comments

• try running the link in a private window that seems to work the best if not then

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Fleelix said:
    Someone got a solution?

Image result for funny computer problems
    I was going to suggest packing up your computer and sending it back to the manufacturer. But I feel your not there yet.

• Did you register your account after the new launcher was released? There should be an email from around November about how to do that.
  • What you need to do is hit REGISTER like you are creating a completely new account, and make a new (temporary) account to only be used for APOC.  You will use the new account for APOC for signing in.  I know this because I experienced the same thing.
  • So, I created the tester account and now when I try to sign in to launch the game it won't recognize my password. I decided to change my password, and still nothing. I also am not able to send in a support ticket or even contact anyone from tech support. Any suggestions? 
  • So, I created the tester account and now when I try to sign in to launch the game it won't recognize my password. I decided to change my password, and still nothing. I also am not able to send in a support ticket or even contact anyone from tech support. Any suggestions? 
    I would suggest waiting until the servers are up to try again. Discord is the best place to find out when this happens. 
  • What @Sintu said, the servers are down and nothing will work.  Should be up in about 30 min. from now.