Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can we get some EU friendly testing time slots please?

I'm hyped to try the game.

But the 3pm to 8pm PST is 11pm to 4am my time.

I'm sure many can't realistically play into the wee hours on weekdays due to having work the following morning

I has planned on getting an hour or so in this evening (from 11pm to 12pm), but the slot was just moved to 5pm PST (1am).

I couldn't play yesterday due to being busy with other things and won't be able to play tomorrow either as I'm not home.

I'm a sad panda  :(

Comments

• The whole point of this testing is to get things ready for a 24/7 testing environment come the 18th. The reality is that the developers live in San Diego and they fit this current testing into their work schedule because they need to see what is happening in real time so they can make adjustments. It is all working towards that goal of providing you, the user, with a smoother experience farther down the line. EU servers are coming soon enough, once they have a stable enough build they will send it to their my.com compatriots and then the fun will begin. If you shed the mentality that the game is there for you to be played to enjoy, and instead realize that you are just a data point helping towards the eventual live launch goal of the mmo you will reduce your panda sadness.
  • Someone just got owned by facts and logic............. drops mic
  • Sure, you're right, I understand this is just testing, I was just excited to have the opportunity to participate in and contribute to the process.

I was hoping to be one of those data points as you put it.

Anyway it is what it is. I was just super excited when I saw that email pop up in my inbox and then got grumpy when the slot got moved  :smiley: