Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha Test, Can't log in

Hi all,

I received an email with an invitation to participate in the current Apha Testing. I created the server test account as required and downloaded the launcher. The problem is that I cannot do the login and download the game.

Is that because the servers are offline? Thank you guys.

Comments

• Yes servers are offline until 3pm PST
    (And after you updated the game when the servers come online and you get the Error that the game cant find the path to EasyAntiCheat, delete the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll in the game directory ;D )
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Damokles said:
    Yes servers are offline until 3pm PST
    (And after you updated the game when the servers come online and you get the Error that the game cant find the path to EasyAntiCheat, delete the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll in the game directory ;D )

Thank you very much friend.
  • I've got the same problem, only now it's after 3PM so the servers should be up.

I've typed my password into the launcher about a dozen times now and instead of signing in it waits for a second or two then clears the password field. There's no error message and no log file I am aware of.

I was hoping to hop into the test today, but I guess the gods of alpha testing were not smiling on me.
  • The estimated times are just estimates. Steven posted the times changed on discord. 

• Ah, I see. I'm not on Discord yet - time to correct that.
  • Anyone able to log in yet ?
  • No, I cant log in either. Enter username& password and it spins for a minute then stops and wipes out password.

• Iviy said:
    No, I cant log in either. Enter username& password and it spins for a minute then stops and wipes out password.

Same
  • Ah, I see. I'm not on Discord yet - time to correct that.
    What is the discord channel ?
  • Same for me. I was excited about finally getting to try it, and then it just spins and clears out .
  • Same issue here as Debunny. Oh well. ;\
  • I cannot log in neither and I tried multiple times. Where shall I report this?
  • Same here! Was in for like about 5 minutes then got kicked! Was queued & Ready for over an hour & nothing! Ate dinner, came back, now the spin & remove password at log in screen! Been loyal & crowdfunded back in early 2017! Hope this is just the bugs for Alpha Apocalypse!
  • Senrac said:
    Same here! Was in for like about 5 minutes then got kicked! Was queued & Ready for over an hour & nothing! Ate dinner, came back, now the spin & remove password at log in screen! Been loyal & crowdfunded back in early 2017! Hope this is just the bugs for Alpha Apocalypse!
    Yes, these bugs are to be expected.  Even logging in and queueing and getting kicked is helping give Intrepid valuable data, so as boring and frustrating as it is you’re still a part of helping this game get ready.