Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

asd

rofl on you all
#Intrepid_lies

Comments

• Yes I believe they are serious. Hope that answers your question and have a great day!
  • If your russian and upset, i honestly can live with that lol
  • I have a solution to the OP to stop their tantrums. Use this, they say its soothing.
    httpsidailymailcoukipix20130813article-2390926-1B27D8E2000005DC-664_306x328jpg

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    And here I thought the My.com/Mail.ru thing was dead...Intrepid has addressed this.
  • some days I wonder why I read these posts
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Bildergebnis fr GRAMMAR DO YOU SPEAK IT
    I nearly had to give myself a bullet to end the suffering, which you gave me with your sentence...
    Yes, my.com is the European server provider.
    Yes, IS can give them specific instructions for server configuration.
    No, my.com or mail.ru cant interfere with how the game is run.
    (The same goes for mail.ru)
    They only host the servers, not the server structure.
  • All of your my.com / mail.ru issues were address with Steven here:

https://youtu.be/8DNDTl_4HCs

All of the responses we got from Steven were detailed here:

https://youtu.be/lQiLbquRS1Q

Not much more you can expect from the company.  
  • nagash said:
    some days I wonder why I read these posts
    Mine the salt.

The asshole in me also honestly enjoys seeing unreasonable people make idiots of themselves.
  • You can pull the deep wedgie out of your crack now and relax.  This is not a “Mail.ru” or “My.com” game.  Intrepid is only using their infrastructure to distribute the game.  Neither company has any creative control over the game whatsoever.  The nightmares that have come from either company are unlikely to be repeated with this game because they won’t have a chance to.

The alternative was to not have this game available at all in EU or Russia.  Or to delay its release in those areas, possibly for years.  Would you have preferred that scenario?
  • I'm genuinely confused, I might live in the UK but I've yet to have any issue running on US servers.

I'm guessing that this is more of a pvp, apoc issue than the Ashes Mmo in general?
  • @Megs The problem is that in a game with pvp and lag, the difference for someone who plans to play mainly pve on NA servers from EU is negligible. If pvp players want to cut out that delay, they need to play on local servers. Those servers are going to be hosted by a company with a bad reputation. They have said that people can play on NA if they choose, but that is sort of being forced to use your grandfather's car in a race when everyone else will have a motorcycle.
  • well, didn't see that coming.....clicked on the post expecting to see more whine about apocalypse....someone is a bit behind on the whining trends.
  • R41D3NZ said:
    well, didn't see that coming.....clicked on the post expecting to see more whine about apocalypse....someone is a bit behind on the whining trends.
    You gotta factor in the time zone difference.
  • You sound like a baby who didn't get a candy. Looks like you just dont read News. Have some faith Goddamnt.
  • Arzosah said:
    And here I thought the My.com/Mail.ru thing was dead...Intrepid has addressed this.
    They never addressed it. The ppls don't liking it simply gave up on this game...
  • akmaa said:
    Arzosah said:
    They never addressed it. The ppls don't liking it simply gave up on this game...
    Stop trolling @akmaa this issue has indeed been addressed by Steven and reiterated an annoyingly number of times by both @nagash and @UnknownSystemError

• akmaa said:
    Arzosah said:
    That would only be true if your idea of addressing it, consisted of choosing a different publisher despite what Steven has said about other publishers that he has spoken with.
  • It was addressed...

Roll up through until you see the 2 videos I posted.   I mean, every issue the community had was directly addressed by Steven.

• It'll be fine.

Thankfully @Pooka is in the US so it doesn't concern him.
  • nagash said:
    some days I wonder why I read these posts
    Isn't it obvious ? they provide a certain amount of entertainment 'w'
  • Honestly we will probably see people complaining about this even post-launch 'w'
  • Everyday a little bit of my faith in humanity is restored. That is why I come here, got to keep that s* in check.
  • Azathoth said:
    Everyday a little bit of my faith in humanity is restored. That is why I come here, got to keep that s* in check.
    Wise words A-thot, wise words indeed.
  • My.com issues have been debunked and addressed. This post honestly should be deleted at this point.