Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What kind of weapons are going to be in the game?

As far as i have seen in the gameplays of AOCApocalypse there will be swords, axes, maces, staffs, polearms, bows, long bows, crossbows, wands, spell cast books, and a kind of granade launcher (i think it throws bomb potions of something like that) but i was wondering if there will be another weapons in the game and if they will be in its own type of weapons, i would love to have a scythe or maybe i dont know a whip, somethings out of the usual stuff you know? what do you think guys? is there any type of weapon that you want to see in the game for your character to use?

Comments

• Jahlon said:
    This was amazing especially since the wiki which has pretty much everything about the game on it was the first result. I gotta use a link like this more often. 
  • The kind that can kill. 
  • Why do people bother with weapons ? magic is enough 'w'
  • Jahlon said:
    This was amazing especially since the wiki which has pretty much everything about the game on it was the first result. I gotta use a link like this more often. 
    I am totally cool with questions.

But...

Google is your friend.

• Here is what is in the BR. While there is no confirmation on these being the only weapons they will ever have, it is about the right number from what they have stated in the past. Plus, any additions would need to go through the same production line to mesh into the game with animations and everything else that needs to happen in game,so not likely. Whips and flails have been ruled out due to the sheer pain in the ass the physics are and the problems they would cause in a mmo in large battles.
  • Why do people bother with weapons ? magic is enough 'w'
    We will see how your magic will save you when I impaled you on my spear ;D
  • Damokles said:
    Why do people bother with weapons ? magic is enough 'w'
    @Damokles
    You're a Bard right?
    So you wan't to impale him so he can't move and torture him afterwards with your singing or playing the bagpipe? 
    Thats cruel! Didn't think Bards where into torture stuff.
  • @Augentier
    HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?
    And of course Bards like such stuff, we are all sado-masochists or else we wouldn't sing our warcries so loudly.
  • Damokles said:

• Damokles said:
    We will see how your spear melts before it reaches me 'w' Now I really wish we get some time related spells 'w'

Oh well the meteorite is good enough for now I guess c:
  • nagash said:
    Damokles said:

Definition of coward ? or not bothered with your shit ? c:
  • nagash said:
    Damokles said:

why waste my time on every "hero" when they can work up to me
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Damokles said:

why waste my time on every "hero" when they can work up to me
    Hero = fodder
  • @nagash
    To kill one skeleton is the same as to kill 100 skeletons, they are just fodder.
    As long as I have a healing aura, everything Is okay
    (had an idea for bard/fighter, give them a skill that heals them and surrounding allies each time they kill something xD)
  • Damokles said:
    @nagash
    To kill one skeleton is the same as to kill 100 skeletons, they are just fodder.
    (had an idea for bard/fighter, give them a skill that heals them and surrounding allies each time they kill something xD)
    That's the point of the undead. while you may kill 20 or 50 skeletons with easy in the  end you will get tired, your mana will run low, and your sword will dull which leads to you losing combat effectives, and when that happenes they will strike you down in cold fury. In the end I have a legion of undead left that's the best of the dead, individualy they may be weak, but the never tire, the never give up and they know no fear. in the end the dead always win and when you fall you shall join them.
  • nagash said:
    Damokles said:
    @nagash
    That's the point of the undead. while you may kill 20 or 50 skeletons with easy in the  end you will get tired, your mana will run low, and your sword will dull which leads to you losing combat effectives, and when that happenes they will strike you down in cold fury. In the end I have a legion of undead left that's the best of the dead, individualy they may be weak, but the never tire, the never give up and they know no fear. in the end the dead always win and when you fall you shall join them.
    Why would you want an army of lifeless bone-ers? I guess ill just watch you two fight it out while my succubi please me.