Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Religeon question

Will there be an option to not choose one?

Some games give you absolutely no option to not choose one.

Comments

• yep you can be an atheist

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Steven said in an earlier livestream that you could indeed choose not to worship an in-game god. You would be missing out on some specific augments, cosmetics, and content by doing so, but that choice is the players. There will be no benefit for non-worshipers however, the gods in Ashes are real, make appearances and their presence known was the tagline, so it is difficult to say they don't exist. But whether to worship them is optional.

• Ah good. I may be a minority but I only have one god I choose to follow and worship.

He's not in a game. =P
  • Ah good. I may be a minority but I only have one god I choose to follow and worship.

He's not in a game. =P
    what are you talking about im in game
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    nagash said:
    Ah good. I may be a minority but I only have one god I choose to follow and worship.

He's not in a game. =P
    Look at this walking calcium getting all high and mighty again... 'w'

Though I suppose all the dogs in the world adore you and your bones ;)
  • nagash said:
    Ah good. I may be a minority but I only have one god I choose to follow and worship.

He's not in a game. =P
    Look at this walking calcium getting all high and mighty again... 'w'

Though I suppose all the dogs in the world adore you and your bones ;)
    ok I will give you that point
  • nagash said:

He's not in a game. =P
    XD 

Who cares . Even if i would believe in anything why should some all mighty and gracious guy or girl or whatever become mad of me cause i play a video game character who prays for a fictional god ? Wich in the case isnt even a case of believe anymore cause like said "gods" in the game are physically there .