Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Creation 4k video's

I would love to check this game out in 4k. Do any videos exist in 4k ? Links ?
Thanks

Comments

• I dont think so due to the being early in its development but I could be wrong
  • No worth atm even to do that. When they will release the game then im pretty sure there will be plenty who will test this game on max setting with 4k. And i can imagine already that this game will look GREAT. ;)
  • OK...I might be just a little anxious :)
  • It's like taking high quality photos of a potato, just a potato.
  • Those (like me)who have 4 K tv with HDR and Dolby vision might have a different opinion.
  • Well if you want to look at potatoes in 4k be my guest ;) 
  • So this whole thread was a lead up to how cool this persons TV is.
    Makes sense now.
  • As long as I am at a constant 30+ frames in the worst areas, such as 200+ people on screen casting abilities, then I will be content with as low as 720p if I have to drop that low. PERFORMANCE IS MORE IMPORTANT IN A GAME! Someone probably needs to tell Bethesda that because their games are a perfect example of performance and visual issues :(
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Azathoth said:
    So this whole thread was a lead up to how cool this persons TV is.
    Makes sense now.
    Potatoes makes no sense.....well perhaps to a few.  Some day I'll tell  in detail what it looks like in 4k w HDR and Dolby Vision. I'm sure yo will want to know. Oh and on a mega tv screen too.
  • Azathoth said:
    Makes sense now.
    Potatoes makes no sense.....well perhaps to a few.  Some day I'll tell  in detail what it looks like in 4k w HDR and Dolby Vision. I'm sure yo will want to know. Oh and on a mega tv screen too.
    Yeah, for sure man. 4K TV's have only been out for 4-5 years so for sure you're the only one with one. Please show us less fortunate how cool you are! :lol:
  • Azathoth said:
    Makes sense now.
    I like how you include the 'Dolby Vision' part 'w'