Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Bugs with the current "fortnite" beta

So I've been trying, mostly unsuccessfully, to participate in this beta. IN the last 3 days I've only been able to run 4 or 5 matches. Either my log in doesn't work, or I log in and after being q'ed for a while it will tell me I am joining a match, and then nothing will happen. Is this one of those "just keep at it, it'll work eventually" type things? I performed both of the work arounds they emailed about multiple times and Ive delete and completely reinstalled everything 1-3 times a day, and still cant get in to make any actual progress. Help!

Comments

• Options
    This is Alpha 1 phase 1 . . . these kinds of problems this early in the development are normal. You are the test monkey, congratulations!
  • Options
    Yep. Those are the bugs that are being tested and worked on.
  • Options
    If you are not on the discord I'd recommend joining it.
     https://discordapp.com/invite/ashesofcreation

There is more detailed information on when tests are happening as well as people who can help you debug your problems.
  • Options
    Yep, welcome to what real Alphas are all about. Your failures are part of the testing.
  • Options
    This is all part of the testing, not very enjoyable most of the time but that's how it just is.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, just wanted to make sure my problems were not "unique" lol. In alpha if Im having the same troubles as everyone else, I guess that's a good thing. 

On a brighter note...the world looks absolutely gorgeous and its only going to get better!