Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Anatomy of our Avatars

Hello, it's my first time on the forums. I have just downloaded and installed the client for the battle royale mode. I feel i have to express my disappointment for the poorly visualized avatars. My 4 year old daughter has bigger arms than the default male avatar. The forearms especially seem to be ripped out of Spongebob Squarepants and transplanted on a human. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Comments

• They are only placeholder characters. These are not the ones we will be using in the released game.
  • Ebonviper said:
    Hello, it's my first time on the forums. I have just downloaded and installed the client for the battle royale mode. I feel i have to express my disappointment for the poorly visualized avatars. My 4 year old daughter has bigger arms than the default male avatar. The forearms especially seem to be ripped out of Spongebob Squarepants and transplanted on a human. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Luckily the game is in Alpha and they are going to be working on 
  • Image result for i want it now willy wonka gif
    Spoiled brat ;) 

Overall the graphics are not that important for the game at the moment, we don't need to 'test' graphics per se.
  • Character creation isn't slated until alpha 1 phase 2 I believe, so next year. Your lucky your avatars even have faces and aren't just all faceless helmet wearing goblin slayers.