Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

when is the e-mail comming

So when is the e-mail comming about merging current account, with the once that is needed to be createt to play apocalypse? atleast for those of us that aren't US players. Or what ever information was ment to be in that e-mail

Comments

• Most likely tomorrow.
  • Is there any news about the email where is more information how to setup APOC ?
  • Have not recieved any email regarding the open beta for Apocalypse. Am in EU.
  • it is 10:35pm on Dec. 17th, 2018 and I have still not received an e-mail regarding this.
  • Patience. 
  • this is just terrible no instructions before the 18th like they said there would be
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Dewey5980 said:
    this is just terrible no instructions before the 18th like they said there would be
    Citation saying there would be instruction before the 18th?

• It is 18dec now, from where do i download the client?
    Is the server ready yet? Why is there no announcement what is happening.
    I`m from EU.
  • @RouDeR
    Intrepid Studios is located in San Diego and has Pacific Standard Time.
    If you look PST up they are currently sleeping and the 18th began just a bit over an hour ago. I wouldn't expect the game to be ready before evening in EU.
  • @RouDeR

You need to get used to Intrepid only using the American time zone. So when they say today that means very late evening, very early morning in Europe. When they say tomorrow that means today for us as we are already in their tomorrow  :D

• Dewey5980 said:
    this is just terrible no instructions before the 18th like they said there would be

email newsletter sent earlier in the month:

• Just be patient 'w'
  • Remember all times are PST.

StevenToday at 9:55 AM

@everyoneGlorious Ashes Community, the old website will be retired in the next 30 minutes. The deployment of the new website will take approximately 4-8 hours. We will begin the migration process in preparation for Apocalypse open testing that begins this evening at around 7pm PST. We will be capping total players allowed to 250k concurrent users for today and tomorrow as we test server stability.
  • tinnis said:
    Dewey5980 said:

email newsletter sent earlier in the month:

if you need the date on that mail it was the 9th dec and as the mail say Before the 18th but guess they like to stress test there servers when a few +300k try to setup accounts at the same time :)