Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Twitchcast Q&A

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2018 in Fan Media
All the Q's and A's from the lastest Twitchast
https://youtu.be/uPQUomkkeoY

Comments

• Seems a bit clickbaity to me. Why not just call it a livestream like everyone else? I only clicked on this post because I thought that Steven had appeared in someones Twitch gameplay stream answering questions like he did with Krojak and some others.
  • you mean discord Q&A ^^
  • @nagash No, I mean he joined Krojak in multiple matches on Krojak's Discord that he uses for his team and streaming and then dropped info there. Was not the latest thing where they went into their own channels after the livestream and dropped info in VC.
  • @nagash No, I mean he joined Krojak in multiple matches on Krojak's Discord that he uses for his team and streaming and then dropped info there. Was not the latest thing where they went into their own channels after the livestream and dropped info in VC.
    I know I was just joking about the last live streams questions
  • I can't get an exclusive. I'm too small. I'm barely able to get in the game. It's patching now.