Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New but not so new

Hi! 

I have been following game development for a while and now when there is something to be tested, I decided to be "active".. Atlteast I try :) I think I joined community about a year ago. And ofcourse, I am so exited about the game!

Anyway, quick question at the same time, I have been waiting for APOC and I have asked many times in dicord same question: Should I be able to download launcher or something? Or when is that email coming where is more information about the APOC and setting it up? I Heard that I should create interpid account but that site does not allow me to do that etc... So any help would be appreicated

Thx :) 

Comments

• Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Welcome to Ashes!
    To answer your questions, since you posted here on the forum you already own a Intrepid account, this right here is everything you need to join the open beta tomorrow. :)
    You should be able to download the launcher, but not update it/download the game. Intrepid will send out the emails, when they are ready, but I presume it won't happen before the 18th. And since they're in NA, it will probably take until evening in EU before mails roll out. This is just an assumption I make, be patient, you'll get into apoc soon. :)
  • Welcome hopefully fellow elf supremacist.
  • Thanks for asking Hapuuma, I too was wondering the same.
    First time poster, long time watcher from the shadows : )
  • Welcome! Yep, you got an account, so just keep an eye on your emails.
    Soon