Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Sound in APOC

I'm requesting a slider to control the sounds of combat and spells separate from other sound sliders.  I want to hear environmental sounds and clues, but the blasting sounds of combat and spells make it hard on my ears.

Comments

• One of the many things they need to include or fix. When i watched peoples streams the spells are a tad loud. 
  • I have to agree I had the game set to low as I wanted to listen to my own music then meteorite spell gave me a heart attack
  • nagash said:
    I have to agree I had the game set to low as I wanted to listen to my own music then meteorite spell gave me a heart attack
    You mean the sound rattled your old bones to the point you almost fell apart.
  • Thanks for the "heads-up" on this.  Awaiting the sacred email for the downloader to APOCALYPSE 12/18/18 general public testing phase
  • nagash said:
    I have to agree I had the game set to low as I wanted to listen to my own music then meteorite spell gave me a heart attack
    How can you say that the undead dont have ears.
  • nagash said:
    How can you say that the undead dont have ears.
    What if nagash has ears?