Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Okay, so, Hi. Apocalypse coming?

Hello

I registered about a a year ago but never got involved enough to comment, so first post. I'm having an mmorpg (and general gaming) itch since I stopped with GW2 about a year ago. AoC is the only one in development that I'm enthusiastic about, but haven't decided on buying it yet. Anyway, why this post after a year?

1: I saw in the newsletter and on youtube that the open beta of Apocalypse is starting today and that all who registered can join. I haven't received any further news about that (I cheked my spam). Do I still need to do so something for that? I took a week of from work but now I'm getting a bit anxious. I also looked at the Redditbut didn't see anything there either.

2: I looked at the announcements and headlines thread but the most frequent post is from august. Am I missing something? Is the news about Apocalypse in a different thread?

3: Is there a separate guild recruitment for Apocalypse? I kind off joined one for AoC about a year ago but should probably look into that further.

4: Is there already a guild registry? Going through a huge tread of recruitment posts isn't really my thing. LF English or Dutch speaking (semi) hardcore 18+ PvX guild. I estimate my game time to be between 10 and 20 hours a week. I'm open to take up some responsibility and organization, should that be helpful.

Comments