Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Apocalypse Download?

Curious on what time the download will drop.

Comments

• It will drop today at anytime.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    We are excited to announce that all registered users for Ashes of Creation will be able to play Apocalypse on December 18th!  You will receive instructions before the 18th on how to set-up your Apocalypse open beta account.
    from the mail i got and im in the EU to and i got that the 9th then nothing more
  • i got the mail on the 9th aswell. doesn't say anything about download info though.
    EU aswell.

• It is very unprofessional from the developers. We did not receive any information before the 18th of December. It is already 18th and we still don't know anything.
  • download???
    edited December 2018
    I havent recieved any mail with details concerning the download for todays open beta. I have been registered a long time, and am in the EU.
  • Email has not been sent out yet. It will come when it comes. They have at the time of this writing 20 hours to batch send them out before you can start getting out the torches and pitchforks. For those not on it, I recommend joining the official Discord for updates as they become available.
    https://discordapp.com/invite/ashesofcreation
  • Patience is a virtue
    edited December 2018
    KatoKhan said:
    Patience is a virtue
    Still abit wierd when they say before the 18th in the mail and no info yett but guess it can be a nice test for there Server when a few 2-300k if not more try to make there accounts
  • @UnknownSystemError dont worry abut the Torches and pitchforks from my side as a drunk swedish guy im not allowed near them
  • Paddok said:
    @UnknownSystemError dont hworry abut the Torches and pitchforks from my side as a drunk swedish guy im not allowed near them
    They don't let you party with fire and sharp objects? Lame. Come to the states, we will have a good time.
  • The new website with the download option should of launched first before apocalypse. I don't know what that they were thinking. Hopefully this is a teaching moment for how they launch the MMORPG 
  • We should have something in about 10 hours or less since it will be December 19 in Greenwich in less than 10. :) 
  • We should have something in about 10 hours or less since it will be December 19 in Greenwich in less than 10. :) 
    Why do you think they would be going by Greenwich time when they are PST?
  • Guess you never learned the sarcasm language in school?
  • This is disappointing... I took off today cause I was so excited to be able to play :/  
    Never received the follow up email with the download instructions and there still isn't anything available to download... 
    edited December 2018
    Soulicide said:
    Guess you never learned the sarcasm language in school?
    I don’t read the Greenwhich comment as sarcasm. Or are you referring to the posts higher then mine? @Soulicide
  • As a word of advice, never do this again. The 1st day will have the most lag ping crashes and bugs. If you can take a day of just take the 3rd day or friday if you got the weekend free. But never the 1st day. Even if it would start this second im willing to bet that for 5 hours its gona be a shit show.
  • Wait till Friday and drink yourself into a coma, should make things more interesting.
  • This is disappointing... I took off today cause I was so excited to be able to play :/  
    Never received the follow up email with the download instructions and there still isn't anything available to download... 
    I took the week off since no first time independent studio game launch ever seems to go as planned.
  • This going to be quirky because Atlas early access launches tomorrow. They probably picked the 18th just for this reason.
  • Email will go out right as servers go up, which if the earlier testing has shown, can be anytime.

• Paddok said:
    KatoKhan said:
    Patience is a virtue
    Still abit wierd when they say before the 18th in the mail and no info yett but guess it can be a nice test for there Server when a few 2-300k if not more try to make there accounts

It took me four tries to get register so yah they are probably slammed with people trying to get registered.  Guess I will hawk my email for details was hoping there would be a client I could start downloading.
  • Srsly wtf is this? They hype you up to get redy to play on 18th of december and then nothing. No info,no mail, no respond from developers ... is the hype just because of atlas? Srsly guys wtf are you doing? Don´t announce something if you can´t get through with it!!