Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Sountracks

Just wanted to say that the soundtracks in this game are absolutely gorgeous, some of the best i have ever heard in a game, this is of course my opinion, but i really like melodic music.

Keep the great work up.

Comments

• The music is fantastic 
  • It is nice to see a post like this, so many people undervalue the music in games and the power it can have over us the players as we experience the game. A solid soundtrack to me just helps sell the world and the environment I am in and is vital for my immersion.
  • And it isn't even the music that is being created for the game yet. That will come from Bear McCreary later. What you are listening to now is all public domain stuff that was open license. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    I will probably never have a different #1 game soundtrack because Halo 3 (I should just say Halo series in general, but I was a nintendo fanboy until the xbox 360 and halo 3) has sat firmly at #1 for being the most epic badass musical work in the history of EVER!
  • This might be a game I won't turn the sound off and listen to random songs 'w'
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    This might be a game I won't turn the sound off and listen to random songs 'w'
    I agree, i don;t know if these will be in game, but i sure hope so, take a listen, my personal favorite is "it's a beautiful world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePbSTIfSGY
  • nehrim said:
    This might be a game I won't turn the sound off and listen to random songs 'w'
    I agree, i don;t know if these will be in game, but i sure hope so, take a listen, my personal favorite is "it's a beautiful world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePbSTIfSGY
    Yes so far the music is great, I think a lot of games lack a good soundtrack recently especially online games, sure I can play some other music but it just takes form the feel of the game.