Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Open beta release 18. dec.

So where are we with the invitations to the open beta release today?
How will this invite work?
It's the invitation for both us and euro?

Comments

• Invitations will be sent out by e-mail, they should be there at some point today.
  • Will it be euro or us time line. Anyone know ? 
  • well day late not too bad

• Will we get info in here when they are sendt out? If where, post?

• I guess they get a kick out of this :) 
  • So is it an open beta?  I just registered so I could take a look but see no way to download a client or anything.
  • Ommamar said:
    So is it an open beta?  I just registered so I could take a look but see no way to download a client or anything.
    Same - And they get a kick out of it :) 
    Maby even push it till weekend, bec. they can :smiley:
  • Remember all times are PST.

StevenToday at 9:55 AM

@everyoneGlorious Ashes Community, the old website will be retired in the next 30 minutes. The deployment of the new website will take approximately 4-8 hours. We will begin the migration process in preparation for Apocalypse open testing that begins this evening at around 7pm PST. We will be capping total players allowed to 250k concurrent users for today and tomorrow as we test server stability.
  • @UnknownSystemError thank you for the info, very much appreciated.
  • Hmm interesting at least we have a time.  Not sure of the wisdom of rolling out a new web site at the same time your opening a beta to users but wish you luck in it.
  • StevenToday at 9:55 AM
    @everyoneGlorious Ashes Community, the old website will be retired in the next 30 minutes. The deployment of the new website will take approximately 4-8 hours. We will begin the migration process in preparation for Apocalypse open testing that begins this evening at around 7pm PST. We will be capping total players allowed to 250k concurrent users for today and tomorrow as we test server stability.
    The perfect way to filter EU players ...... Another drop on a filling glass .....
  • And what are the new website adress? 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018

• Any news on the email Release ?
  • Not great with forum news i guess? :)