Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Open beta starting tomorow?

I've registered to play but cant seem to find any info on the client, will it be available to download tomorrow or am i missing something? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Comments

• We really do not know yet it has not been announced or emailed out.  You are not alone!!!
  • Cool beans, thanks :smile:

• I am so confused with Apocalypse overall, I dunno why I had to create a seperate account.  I almost thought it was a phishing.  > <
  • Someone have any info about download alpha client for tomorrow's apocalypse ?

Otherwise; Are you sure we need to register another account to get acces?.
  • dude if you dont.......Well!! if i Dont..see a download client by 5pm est time zone
    then i will assume its not gonna happen.. cuz normally you would see somthing on the website by now!!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    dekkion1 said:
    dude if you dont.......Well!! if i Dont..see a download client by 5pm est time zone
    then i will assume its not gonna happen.. cuz normally you would see somthing on the website by now!!
    Why would you assign some arbitrary cutoff time and then base it on EST? Intrepid is located in San Diego, California. Every other single release time has been PST and any scheduled livestream or event has been PST. The open beta available to all registered users will occur sometime on the 18th when they are damn well good and ready to release it. You will get an email with instructions with how to access the newest launcher and client at that time. Since Intrepid has always worked on what we like to call Steven Time, you could possibly be waiting till 11:59pm PST on the 18th. I find it hilarious that at the time I am writing this it is 4pm PST on the 17th and there are multiple threads and people on Discord saying "OMG THEY MISSED THE DATE." Silly time travelers.
  • Yeah, no email yet... sort of have a bad feeling about the complete lack of ANY news about HOW it will happen or WHEN. Doesnt look good folks.