Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
edited March 4 in EU Guild Recruitment
utoqwaynisnp.png

Guild Tag: [HoU]
Leaders: Narys & Falmin
Recruitment Status: Open (Selective)
Member Limit: Standard Guild - Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore: 150 (Soft Cap) - 200 (Hard Cap). Second Guild for Friends & Family of Members - Casual: Flexible
Links: Application | Discord | Website | Facebook | Youtube | Twitter | Twitch

pq1gjq3us1nd.jpg
Hand of Unity is a community with a history of playing games together going back years, and a long-established leadership. We are a competitive group that offers gamers a family-type environment alongside getting things done that bigger guilds often lack. We have taken many guises (such as 'Exile', 'Unity' and 'The Magisterium') over the years when we have played different MMOs and games. Now, we’re looking for new members as we prepare for Ashes of Creation. While we wait we will be playing other games such as Hytale, WOW Classic, ArcheRage, Diablo 4, Throne & Liberty, Lost Ark and many others.

Our guild caters to individuals who enjoy PVE content as well as those who enjoy slaying their enemies in PVP combat. We realise that presence in both areas is required in order to succeed, and fully appreciate the talent that grows from them.
We believe in quality over quantity and most of our members play other games outside of MMORPGs with each other, given the strong bonds that have developed over the years.
Our players are from very different backgrounds and cultures, yet we always strive to have an inclusive environment that is fun and lively for all involved.
A guild should not be a workplace and although we expect dedication from our members, we seek to reduce barriers as much as possible.

jesoejo5gw4f.jpg
- Server and world firsts such as breeding, castle capture, crafting and node development
- Dominance in certain areas such as the arena, open world pvp, sieges, trading and heavy influence in node mayor-ship.
- Medium to large scale PVP (Arenas, Open World, Caravans, Castles) and PVE Content (Node Leadership, Crafting, Dungeons & Raiding)
- To provide a stable and sustainable region for all players to enjoy
- To be a major political and military force on the server we choose to call home
- Continuing our successes from previous MMOs and to become a well known and respected community on our chosen server
- Securing the best possible information during the testing phases to shape our future strategy.

ls0p0hju1qxr.jpg
- A long established leadership that has been fine-tuned through several MMOs. Our two leaders have been working together for the past thirty years
- Infrastructure that has resulted in several server and world firsts for our community. Our latest achievements include crafting server first Sulfuras Hand of Ragnaros, capturing the world's first Luma Tateru in Temtem and obtaining the Scarab Lord title on Bloodfang EU, WoW Classic
- Professional and supportive officers who are there to keep your best interests at heart alongside that of the guild
- A forward-thinking focus that has meant we’ve already formed good relationships with other guilds
- A friendly community of over two hundred members who continue to play other games together such as Lost Ark and WoW Classic, outside of MMOs we play Overwatch, Path of Exile, Sea of Thieves, ArcheRage, etc. In the past we have played MMOS such as Ultima Online, New World, Rift, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, ArcheAge, Black Desert plus many others
- Over one hundred players that are in the Alpha 2 testing phases alone, this will enable us to experience, capture and document all manner of content within the early testing phases of the project
- A family environment where members support eachother and interact even outside of playing games together
- A chance to be heard and input into the direction of the guild for the road ahead
- Support from our Leadership team to develop your skills when it comes to the game generally as well as your builds
- Our latest server firsts include crafting Sulfuras Hand of Ragnaros and obtaining the Scarab Lord title on Bloodfang EU in WoW Classic as well as Siege victory and unbeaten siege time record on Fae EU in New World
- A custom programmed guild bot, merit based points system (our very own UNIT system), spreadsheets (upon spreadsheets), information database (UnityNexus) as well as a variety of tools to ensure our members remain some of the most effective players of their class and/or profession

kr3ml0m0j6qx.jpg
- Individuals who are not just looking for a temporary place to join but a community that they will continue with for months or years to come
- Players who are over the age of 18
- Maturity. We like to have fun and laugh but there are times where we require a serious can-do attitude
- Commitment to the game. Whether you like to engage in PVP or PVE, we have a place for you but you must give activities your all.
- Initiative; we encourage our members to set up their own events and activities alongside those set by the leadership
- For our Standard guild, expected playtime is 25+ hours per week, however for our Second guild there is no time requirement and casual members are more than welcome
- Striving to constantly improve both your gear and your skills
- Joining voice chat and getting involved in everything the guild has to offer
- MMO experience is preferred but not strictly necessary

nickg4389h53.jpg
Our community intro https://youtu.be/JHTSHAM5NvA
Some random member gameplay https://youtu.be/ib7wKL-bLA0?si=KSX6_XC7HyDF9V80

Contacts on Discord:
narys - Leader
herdo - Officer

For more info: Do feel free to join our public Discord, contact one of the above Guild officials or PM this account here on the forum

idb33hf4zs2b.png
Unity - Our Community mascot
0viv4khrmh7a.gif

Comments

• HerdoHerdo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    It's nice to finally see this back up and running! B)
  • BlockBusterBlockBuster Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oof i give this guild 11/10 boigers.
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f9adf5&is=65e738f5&hm=605d011fc77485d5e237b578ef0a9755fc334b33ef30af11ef4f4605c89a1b88&=
  • dropkickdropkick Member
    edited August 2019
    Best guild, and that's coming from an NA scrub.
    lQSu2gD.png
  • Amazing guild with some amazing players.
    RJEGLAY.png
  • DocfurballsDocfurballs Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Made to feel very welcome when I joined, nice and active and very social on our discord.
    Yf3Scgm.gif
  • AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We have been busy in ArcheAge a bit... Collecting precious titles.

unknown.png

So how are you guys doing?
    Auronsyg.png
  • JjampongJjampong Member
    edited April 2019
    Serious guild with quality banter and members :)

- A very absorbant noodle
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • centegocentego Member, Intrepid Pack
    Finely up and running its amazing how long time the forums have ben down.
    Signature-officer.gif?ex=6601c9f1&is=65ef54f1&hm=e77d8ea21b50d3b021d9e7b9ceb08ea5df309e0796049ec9e2c09b1e5195fcc9&
  • HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    AeonAuron wrote: »

unknown.png

The horror....we have been biding our time and building up the Yata army...to seek revenge for the death of the Yata-kin babies at Marcala :D - How about you guys?

przoAKT.jpg
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Narys wrote: »
    AeonAuron wrote: »

unknown.png

The horror....we have been biding our time and building up the Yata army...to seek revenge for the death of the Yata-kin babies at Marcala :D - How about you guys?

przoAKT.jpg

Quite honestly all our preparations are done... To slaughter every single Yata there is!
    Auronsyg.png
  • Yes finally finally able to log into the forum 💪🏻
    LordZeusCannon.png
  • ennosnowpawennosnowpaw Member, Founder
    edited April 2019
    One of the most friendly community's I have ever been apart of :) if you are looking for a place to call home, give us a look into <3 BRING ON ASHES! <3
    fywbmk9q8s5x.gif
  • CheesusCheesus Member
    edited April 2019
    BEST GUILD EVER! WOOO!
    you will never regret joining Hand of Unity at all! 10/10 yata lovers sandel worshipers.
    you can't go wrong with this community! join now and get one invite link free!!
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f890b8&is=65e61bb8&hm=c16d44fac57f147f80b54fb9a0c1b3c3283ae5a4e77878b4e8eb530bdc9bd21d&
  • kritterkritter Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    If you are looking for a great community to talk a bit a banter.
    Play different games then join us. Send us a tekst or pm one of the officers or leaders and they will set u up with discord and come and say hi.
    Kritter.png
  • nilvnilv Member
    Hello darkness, my old friend
  • FulltimeWifeFulltimeWife Member, Intrepid Pack
    well organised guild, great family feeling here ! <3
    wxkas80nggsz.gif
  • RaodinRaodin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Just signed up a few days ago, gotta say I've honestly never felt so instantly welcomed in any community I've ever joined. And that's with almost 13 years of MMO experience under my belt. Looking forward to what comes next!
    qYFOe69.png
  • Lovely people & good palls:) <3
    Shanti.png
  • NiyarNiyar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    Chris Robert's is my body pillow, also hai all you kawaii people
    f2yb0dtgzkyi.gif
  • RaysoterixRaysoterix Member
    edited April 2019
    Niyar wrote: »
    Chris Robert's is my body pillow, also hai all you kawaii people

I'd back that pillow <3

In all seriousness brilliant bunch of people I'm happy to be helping run such a community.
    rpczDRz.png
  • ShadowBladeShadowBlade Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    a nice and chill guild, perfect for me :D<3
    ljt1ug8ax1vt.png
  • DarnascusDarnascus Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2022
    Indiscora.png
  • sebassebas Member
    Amazing guild with some real friendly people, sadly they dont appreciate my puns as much as I do.
    Seb.png
  • Relaxed and fun guild, you can't chose wrong going with HoU <3
    The AoC Dungeon

vgy8sY6.png

Your number 1 source for Ashes of Creation news and discussion.
  • oikosoikos Member
    Hand of Unity is a good mix of fun and crazy. And some really cool people. cant wait to play some serius games with this band of brothers, and sisters.
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • gaeleathgaeleath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you can handle a bit of banter, this is a great Guild to be in.
    While we haven't had much time in Ashes itself, i've played a variety of other games with them, and it's been great so far.

Despite the banter and the humoring, they're very serious when it comes to achieving goals. So it's a perfect setting for me. ;)
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • WiktorDxDWiktorDxD Member
    edited April 2019
    A place weebs can live without fear 10/10 i would recomend <3 But for real ^^ This is such a nice and friendly community
    WiktorDxD.png
  • ZehirZehir Member
    edited April 2019

This community surprisingly well organised. They freely do and encourage you schedule community activities like tea parties, playing games, meeting irl with friends or in expos. Moreover they are serious about being a major power in game as well. I am not gonna talk about friendly enviroment like in the comments since my friends already mentioned it. But i can tell you that everyone here is right to speak up, contribute our community and everyone is treated fairly. (Not only metaphorical but also literally we have "countribution-reward system, if you wanna know have a visit :) )I am sure currently we have the widest cultural richness range among all communities in EU Server since we have players from almost everywhere. And we have both PvE and PvP veteran section so we have place for both kind of talents in our community.

I am originally from BDO, i am a hardcore grinder, lifeskiller, sm hunter and a community leader so i am joining this community with my top tier gamer friends as well from there. Ashes of Creation is a community game where you blong a guild and city. So if you read this part you know what i mean and where you belong ;)

hozmewldaovx.gif
  • Hey lads, sorry for being Late. Love you all. <3
  • Also, just wanna say am the sexiest guy in this guild.