Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

1356710

Comments

  • ZiiZii Moderator, Member
    Hi I'm Zii... I like cats :)
    WICWYfL.png

  • Idhalar AlBaieshIdhalar AlBaiesh Member, Settler
    -Ooooooh! a forum fresh back from Hades! soo coooool!
    -Nice to have this place back(-ish). I'm Idhalar, a fan from Spain following the game since the first anouncements and quite hyped right now. Also I'm not a bad slime summoner
    Only in silence the word, Only in dark the light, Only in dying life.
  • noxionnoxion Member
    Greetings from Denmark o/ You can call me Nox! :) Nice to meet ya!
    HyhSae5.png
  • anassvoanassvo Member
    :smile: uwu

    anime-one-piece-the-straw-hat-pirates-facebook-cover.jpg
  • DalureDalure Member
    Hi eveyone! I am Dalure and i cant wait for Ashes of Creation to launch:) big fan and excited to expirience this game with all of you👊🏻
  • hacksawhacksaw Member, Braver of Worlds
    I am Hacksaw, advocate of singing tanks and a garden variety gardening tool.
  • AgiraAgira Member, Braver of Worlds
    Hello, I'm from EU and I hope to see you ingame really soon :)
  • hello everyone
    “The gift of words is the gift of deception and illusion.”
    ― Frank Herbert
  • DustDust Member, Braver of Worlds
    Hello friends! You can call me Dust. I want to say hello and welcome to everyone from us at Ember! Hmu to talk anything Ashes especially the housing systems and RP community. Have a GLORIOUS day!
    ember_dustbondsmith_cap.jpg
    Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
  • simurghsimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix
    Hello friends!

    I am one of the official content creators for Ashes of Creation. You may know me from the "Ashes Pathfinder's" podcast or my live streams and content videos of Ashes of Creation. Glad to see the forums up and running again! Let's get to chatting one more!
    Guild Leader[ | Virtue
  • elfstoneelfstone Member, Braver of Worlds
    Sup all! Im Elf/Elfy, excited to see the forums up and even more excited to see this game progress!
    GM of the Covenant
    Z9U5PeN.png
    Discord link
  • AxarAxar Member
    Greetings I'm Axar and looking forward to spend some heavy hours in ashes of creation.
    LX1ng0S.png
  • kesmiskesmis Member, Braver of Worlds
    Hey I'm Kes and single.
  • Hello all :) Semi-retired NA gamer Mom who plays EU hours exclusively. Looking forward to playing AOC in the fall!
  • fnellfnell Member
    Hi! My name is Steven, im 30 y old from Romania. I have been playing MMO for many years and struggle to find that feeling of unity and friendship that makes an MMORPG an amazing party of my life, hope i will find you here.
    I will play Guardian and aim to be a Legend among tanks!
  • beyabeya Member
    I'm Beya so happy to be here!
  • ArzosahArzosah Member, Leader of Men
    Hello, I'm Arzosah. Nice to finally be back on the forums.
    i55FwpZ.png
  • ArzosahArzosah Member, Leader of Men
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    Hello im nagash and if you were on the old forums you already know me :smiley:

    Hmmm I actually thought you might have kicked the bucket by now.

    If he's undead hasn't he already kicked the bucket at least once?
    i55FwpZ.png
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    Arzosah wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    Hello im nagash and if you were on the old forums you already know me :smiley:

    Hmmm I actually thought you might have kicked the bucket by now.

    If he's undead hasn't he already kicked the bucket at least once?

    I thought of a more permanent way, for example somebody chucking a fireball at his tomb and smashing him and his phylactery to bits.
  • sacrificialyoshisacrificialyoshi Member, Braver of Worlds
    Hi it’s nice to have forums again! I’m most excited for the upcoming play testing!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Arzosah wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    Hello im nagash and if you were on the old forums you already know me :smiley:

    Hmmm I actually thought you might have kicked the bucket by now.

    If he's undead hasn't he already kicked the bucket at least once?

    I thought of a more permanent way, for example somebody chucking a fireball at his tomb and smashing him and his phylactery to bits.

    eLXKOlc.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    Nagash wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Arzosah wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    Hello im nagash and if you were on the old forums you already know me :smiley:

    Hmmm I actually thought you might have kicked the bucket by now.

    If he's undead hasn't he already kicked the bucket at least once?

    I thought of a more permanent way, for example somebody chucking a fireball at his tomb and smashing him and his phylactery to bits.

    eLXKOlc.jpg

    Damn and now he kills his employees, Nagash chill a little or the cult will be purged by the leader himself c:
  • KitsynKitsyn Member, Pioneer
    Hi, I'm Kitsyn. I was on the forums since Kickstarter, then I got lost in the void with everyone else for a while. Nice to be back.
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    Kitsyn wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Kitsyn. I was on the forums since Kickstarter, then I got lost in the void with everyone else for a while. Nice to be back.

    Welcome back c:
  • Hi, I'm Narys the Co-Leader of Hand of Unity along with Falmin - I look forward to awaiting the return of Apocalypse with you guys! Roll on the next nodes blog!
    Hand_of_unity.png
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    Narys wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Narys the Co-Leader of Hand of Unity along with Falmin - I look forward to awaiting the return of Apocalypse with you guys! Roll on the next nodes blog!

    Welcome back man c:
  • CujoCujo Member
    I'm new, to the new forums, not the old. Glad to be away from Reddit finally.
  • Hi, I'm Levicarnus! I heard of Ashes of Creation from Legacy/Imperium, which I came across and joined in Atlas (which is sadly not as good a game as it could be). I was a bit late to hop into the BR, but I'm excited to play games like AoC with my new group!
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    Levicarnus wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Levicarnus! I heard of Ashes of Creation from Legacy/Imperium, which I came across and joined in Atlas (which is sadly not as good a game as it could be). I was a bit late to hop into the BR, but I'm excited to play games like AoC with my new group!

    Glad to have you along for the ride c:
  • jokucjokuc Member
    Hi, I'm me. I like I'm a big fan of pokémon and anime. I watch too many movies and play guild wars 2 and battle for middle-earth II.

    What I like most about ashes is how it has fun economic systems and that you can acquire power as a ruler of a city. Hopefully I'll be able to be some evil-looking magic caster. Those are the best.
    it's not like I want a hug or anything, b-baka!
Sign In or Register to comment.