Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Week 15 Key Drawings

2»

Comments

• Congrats all
  • Congrats to all of u! Hope you enjoy it
  • Congratulations winners one and all I am so envious and a little jealous :) Ok a lot jealous!
  • Congrats!
  • I'm performing a demonic ritual to get all the luck in the world lol
  • Congratulations to the winners!
  • Congrats to all winners.
    Fast question: I'm new, I ust saw the game on kickstarter and I really am into it to play, but the price on Kickstarter and probably store price will be waaay out of anyone limits who live in my country. Is there (and what is the) way to win a single key? THanks in advance.
  • They have weekly key drawings that rotate, one drawing is random for anyone signed up on the site and the other drawing is hand picked by staff for involvement in the community.
  • Congratz everyone! - Just watched the live Twitch stream - 10/10 on questions asked and answered! Y'all did an absolute great job! Keep up the good work!
    P.S. Don't forget to pledge!
  • Congrats to the winners!! Hopefully ill get a key next :P
  • [quote quote=16428]Congrats to all winners.
    Fast question: I’m new, I ust saw the game on kickstarter and I really am into it to play, but the price on Kickstarter and probably store price will be waaay out of anyone limits who live in my country. Is there (and what is the) way to win a single key? THanks in advance.

[/quote]

Other than the weekly giveaway MaewMonster mentioned, you can try head into Discord or using the forums to find someone who pledged $1000+ on Kickstarter and ask if they could reserve one of their additional keys for you.
  • GZ Good News
  • Grats to the winners!
  • Congratulations guys! :D
  • Congratulations to all the people who won their keys!
  • congrats
  • My friend won the key drawing and i didn't :'( grats to the winners ~(^.^~)
  • Congrats to all the winners!
  • Congrats to all the winners! I hope to see you in the alpha soon =) I'd love to join you guys lol
    Take care and hit me up on Discord if you guys need any help
  • I need a bit of help.
    Is there any way to earn a key Without kickstarter (way too much money almost 2 monthly paychecks) for me to do so.
    Also I saw someone said can earn it by being active, while I appreciate that I'm not sure how much of active guy you should be to get it. I'm usually active on forums but don't post much if I'm not PTR games. Any info is appreciated
  • Hey everyone, did you know when is the next time to ear a key ?
    Thanks, hope to see you soon !
  • [quote quote=18421]I need a bit of help.
    Is there any way to earn a key Without kickstarter (way too much money almost 2 monthly paychecks) for me to do so.

[/quote]
    [quote quote=18479]Hey everyone, did you know when is the next time to ear a key ?
    Thanks, hope to see you soon !

[/quote]

They should be drawing keys as random today (handpicked one will be next week). Notice, the studio uses PDT as time zone, so for me the results usually come at Mon-Tue night. There's also a chance to win keys at the end of the Twitch streams by typing "!raffle" into the chat.

EDIT: <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/ashesofcreation" target="_blank">Ashes Twitch channel</a>
    Developer's streams will be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 3pm PDT. That's 10pm GMT :)
  • Congrats everyone who won
  • Congrats! Crazy luck! Hope you can pass some of that to me. ;D
  • Are these Alpha keys earlier than the Alpha 1 keys through the pledges ? On the kick starter it says for the Braver of Worlds or higher, Access to" Alpha 1 (earliest access)" Just curious because on Discord I heard these Alpha key giveaways get you in the game even earlier than that.
  • Congrats to the winners!

[quote quote=22810]Are these Alpha keys earlier than the Alpha 1 keys through the pledges ? On the kick starter it says for the Braver of Worlds or higher, Access to” Alpha 1 (earliest access)” Just curious because on Discord I heard these Alpha key giveaways get you in the game even earlier than that.

[/quote]

There will be an earlier alpha than the kickstarters but the only way to get in is to win a key. The key winners will have to sign NDA to participate in the "pre-alpha" from what i understand. I am one of the people have gotten Braver of Worlds, so this was confusing to me at first too.
  • Congrats guys :3