Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Beastmasters of Niküa Cosmetics

Cosmetics_-_March_2019_-_Social_Media_and_Website_Post_JPG.jpg

A new group of cosmetic items is coming to shore! Latent magic left from the apocalypse has seeped into the waters and lands of Niküa, imbuing the ecology with powerful energies.

Read and see more in the full article here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-04-02-the-beastmasters-of-nikuea-cosmetics
community_management.gif

Comments

• ZiiZii Moderator, Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The otter mount is so adorable <3
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • EkkornKebabEkkornKebab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Kon Tiki
    signature.png
    Onwards. To Vera
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It fits the race so well but they are not for me
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    I can't wait for more Vaelune cosmetics!
  • CM KalezCM Kalez Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    need more western knight stuff!
    Kalez.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Zara wrote: »
    I can't wait for more Vaelune cosmetics!

I have to agree. I wonder if we will get any pyramids for our freeholds?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • hikshiks Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    if they don't haven heavy woodland to put this house down it might look a little out of place. Otter mount is nice though
    hikssyg.png
  • The ship looks pretty cool!
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Omgoshh I love the otter mount, but question does it go on other otters we tame in game or is the otter mount itself unique in that we won't see any in game unless we put a skin on it?
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    i remember this post yesterday, the otter is otter this world! kappa
    edited April 2019
    Ceivent wrote: »
    i remember this post yesterday, the otter is otter this world! kappa

Lol NANI!!! what about a kappa?
  • gaeleathgaeleath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The theme almost makes me want to convert from Empyrean to Nikuea.... Almost.
    o5cyez1bnzal.gif
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    These are the worst to date for me, just not a fan of the whole tropical theme still getting the 5$ cosmetic, it's a necessity for me at this point.
  • aevariaevari Member
    edited April 2019
    I think the only thing that could beat that Otter Mount in cuteness level would be a Corgi Mount.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • EdEaglefeatherEdEaglefeather Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    Giant Pelican Mount & Giant Dodo Mount **ideas given freely to Intrepid Inc**
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    tenor.gif
    Give me otter pet!
  • VirulentVirulent Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thanks, I now have the Fellbeak Macaw and Tidebreaker. I like being able to buy individual things. Kinda bummed I missed out on the February mount and pet. Wish I could grab those but I know it isn't fair to reissue these early cosmetics cause then it lowers the exclusivity of those who have purchased them.
    @bchan Wish I go this stupid Boston Terrier! So cute :'(
    1EYr4Oz.png
  • VirulentVirulent Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Omgoshh I love the otter mount, but question does it go on other otters we tame in game or is the otter mount itself unique in that we won't see any in game unless we put a skin on it?

It's just a skin, not a mount itself. In game you can't use it till you have a mount to apply the cosmetic to. I'd assume the skin is unique and that there won't be regular otters to tame and make mounts with. The cosmetic skins replace the visual model of whatever mount you have.

Correct me if I'm wrong folks, thanks.

bchan wrote: »

It's just a skin, not a mount itself. In game you can't use it till you have a mount to apply the cosmetic to. I'd assume the skin is unique and that there won't be regular otters to tame and make mounts with. The cosmetic skins replace the visual model of whatever mount you have.

Correct me if I'm wrong folks, thanks.

Thank you for your response
    edited April 2019
    Czar wrote: »
    @bchan Wish I go this stupid Boston Terrier! So cute :'(
    1EYr4Oz.png

If it was an Australian cattle dog then i would of done it. Lol
  • DeeDee Member, Alpha One
    Not enough cats. :(
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best Tucan i have ever seen, that s an awesome idea :open_mouth:
  • AthetoAtheto Member, Intrepid Pack
    Looking forward to fishing off my back porch!
  • LxrdmegatronLxrdmegatron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The idea behind this is awesome can't wait to see what the future holds
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The real question is will we actually be able to fish in that pond underneath the hut?
    Love the otter but how exactly will the obtained pet that the skin goes over have to match? Like would this skin fit over a turtle? or does it have to be another aquatic mammal like a beaver?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    elf wrote: »
    The real question is will we actually be able to fish in that pond underneath the hut?

I think that's the bathroom.

fNX2ISa.png

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    elf wrote: »
    Love the otter but how exactly will the obtained pet that the skin goes over have to match? Like would this skin fit over a turtle? or does it have to be another aquatic mammal like a beaver?

Same. Will there be other otters in the game and this will be the only purple one, or will this be the only otter in the game?
    fNX2ISa.png