Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jokuc wrote: »
    Hi, I'm me. I like I'm a big fan of pokémon and anime. I watch too many movies and play guild wars 2 and battle for middle-earth II.

What I like most about ashes is how it has fun economic systems and that you can acquire power as a ruler of a city. Hopefully I'll be able to be some evil-looking magic caster. Those are the best.

With a big red ball in the middle of your rib cage ? and a "pale" complexion to boot xD
  • ahviahvi Member
    Hi, I'm Nina. Nice to meet you all! :)
  • CaesarIICaesarII Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Welcome again to the new forums!!!!

I like this theme and structure. I hope that this forums will have a long life....

Regards!!!!
  • Hi, Night/Terra/Nighterra here. Pretty new but hey we all have to start somewhere :) Can't wait for the game to start :3
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nighterra wrote: »
    Hi, Night/Terra/Nighterra here. Pretty new but hey we all have to start somewhere :) Can't wait for the game to start :3

Welcome to the forums noobling c: don't worry you are in good hands :naughty:
  • Hello, I'm Aevari and I've been a fan of Ashes of Creation since late 2017.

I come from a WoW background and after quitting it I'm definitely looking forward to getting to play Ashes some day soon.

I'm hoping to open up an art thread in community creations to share my Ashes journey through art. I'll likely also be a regular lurker here.

Nice to meet you all~
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • GodbrithilGodbrithil Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Hey, everybody! ;)

I am Dave, 29 yo and live in Munich, Germany.
    I've been playing mmorpg's since I can remember and have played just about anything that has rank and name.

My clan and I have often been disappointed by existing mmorpg projects, which doesn't make it easy. For many the uncertainty and suspicion is always by their side. But I would like to get involved one last time and devote my full attention to this game, like putting energy into it!

Otherwise I am a very open, loving and direct person. If you don't get along with me, you can't help you anymore! :P

To an incredible year full of information and fun with Ashes of Creation!

Best regards
    Dave

unknown.png
  • The strongest human as arrived.
  • ChikaraChikara Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Hello hello, Chikara from Nexus. Nice to meet ya
    ZmSEpCu.png
  • Voidshadow here. Member of the previous forums. Nice to be back!
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    #1 Healer in all of Verra dropping in to say my squad will never die, don’t @ me tho! I know I’m a god!
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • loveyourselfirstloveyourselfirst Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    halloz.
  • Hi all - I'm nightskies, happy to see a forum up and running!
  • Hello,
    I am Jessika. I have been following AoC forever. I am an avid Gamer and just like to have fun and meet new people.
    Can't wait to see where this Journey takes me. :)
    A good man can make you feel sexy,
    strong and able to take on the whole world...
    oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that...
  • acidausacidaus Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    G'day, Acid, 32 in Australia here, looking forward to the MMORPG
  • CobraKingCobraKing Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Hi I'm Anthony - CobraKing
    It's a pleasure to be back on the forums!
    I plan on streaming AoC from OCE on twitch casually (CobraKing27) and just chilling with friends, cannot wait for the MMO!
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • bluesmokebluesmoke Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    New forums - about bloody time!
    Hehe just joking, great to see the forums back.
  • GemiiChanGemiiChan Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello Im GemiiChan,

Glad to see some familiar faces! And hello to the news ones!

Posted my archived forum shops in my signature and looking to reopen my main shop soon; so if you were on the forums before and requested something, the images are still available, and ill be taking new request soon! ;)

see you guys around!
    4Ts5BFf.gif
  • Hello, I lurked on the old forums and welcome the new. If you are a religious thief then we might want to know each other. I'm the antisocial one who wants to know everybody, so don't be shy like me.
  • mozsta69mozsta69 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi im Mozsta69, Sydney based gamer, streamer and lover of all things beautiful.
  • LxrdmegatronLxrdmegatron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    hii all good to see you all
  • ZelkovaZelkova Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ayyye new forum! Hello (again) everyone! C:
  • XombieXombie Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Whats up nerds? Xombae reporting in for forum duty! #GiveMyBadgesBack #WheresMyScore :trollface:
    @Czar stop farming comments in here, that is my tactic!
    @XombieCrisis I copyrighted it, mine now.
    You owe me royalties, I patented it well before you were born @Czar
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi all, Azathoth here!
    Super happy to be back in my domain and ready to restart my hype train!
    I was about on the old forums, but in general avoid Discord, so this is as close to home as it gets :smile:
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin