Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A few things and an introduction.

VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Well to start off I'm glad the forums are back, I spent a lot of time on the old forums and due to that I really felt out of touch with the game without them, I have a lot of questions to ask but will leave that for later and proceed with saying that I'm not sure what problems came up with the forums during this time that they were offline for so long and at this point I care little about it, it was in all honesty a huge dissapointment to me on the same level as the my.com annoucment back then (but that had a reasonable explanation that I could understand), well I just want to say that I hope something this tragic won't happen again and can't wait to see news on the mmo part of the game.

Ah yes don't let @Nagash lure you into his cult, whatever he advertises about it is lies and propaganda (I used to be the Undead Resource Manager I would know) you won't get paid properly.

Comments

• AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome back @autumnleaf
    k2U15J3.png
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Sounds like you've had a rough time handling the Undead. Since you "used to be" the Undead Resource Manager i'm going to assume you've been promoted for your outstanding work. ;)
  • desseusdesseus Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Welcome back and don't worry we of Aurora are trying to contain Nagash as best as we can since he is not planning on being an elf :D
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ceivent wrote: »
    Sounds like you've had a rough time handling the Undead. Since you "used to be" the Undead Resource Manager i'm going to assume you've been promoted for your outstanding work. ;)

No I actually am on strike right now so any queries regarding the cult can be dirceted towards nagash, I am sure he can manage a few legions of dead people just right ;)

I sure do deserve a promotion though....
    arzosah wrote: »
    Welcome back @autumnleaf

It is good to be back c:
    desseus wrote: »
    Welcome back and don't worry we of Aurora are trying to contain Nagash as best as we can since he is not planning on being an elf :D

Tell him about my promotion.

Besides you could always replace his bones with Elven ones, that's a race change if I ever heard of one c:
  • tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wow that callout @Nagash

cheap bastard

Virtue is the only good.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    hey I resent that ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    Nagash wrote: »
    hey I resent that ^^

Give me my promotion and those souls you promised, until then I am on strike (:
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    hey I resent that ^^

*sigh* I gave you the souls but you always wanted more
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

"as best as we can" seems to be the key phrase here. Good luck with that.
    k2U15J3.png
    hey I resent that ^^

*sigh* I gave you the souls but you always wanted more

I did manage all those undead, you try to deal with all those skeletons coming with complaints that "John stole my hipbone" those few souls you gave me was barely enough to go by and don't get me started on those stray dogs that somehow managed to take bones from everyone....

I know right...maybe a crusade will be enough to keep him busy for a while :tired_face:

I know right...maybe a crusade will be enough to keep him busy for a while :tired_face:

bnmn7ud.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Better the devil you know.

bnmn7ud.jpg

Are you trying to scold me ???
  • Hey autumnleaf, I just want to informate u that there is a German guild also named Autumn Leaf ^^ So maybe there will be some confusions :smile:
    Maybe u also wanna join our discord? It's in the German guild recruitment channel
    LG Lemiral
    (regular member of Autumn Leaf)
    Lemiral wrote: »
    Hey autumnleaf, I just want to informate u that there is a German guild also named Autumn Leaf ^^ So maybe there will be some confusions :smile:
    Maybe u also wanna join our discord? It's in the German guild recruitment channel
    LG Lemiral
    (regular member of Autumn Leaf)

I'm going to change it don't worry I'm not a walking advertisment ;) greetings from Poland my German friends c:
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    XD.
    You are our advertisment running around and spreading our words? :open_mouth: We are so proud of you <3
    Timba wrote: »
    XD.
    You are our advertisment running around and spreading our words? :open_mouth: We are so proud of you <3

I existed before your guild did :heartbreak: well once they give the option I plan on changing anyway c:
    I will make you a beautiful signature :P for spreading our guild life ^_^
    hehe I don't need to use said signature c:
    =(, then no signature :(.
    :scream:

bnmn7ud.jpg

Im more disappointed
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I missed the forums so much ;o;

bnmn7ud.jpg

Im more disappointed

Dissapointed that you can't manage your employees wages ? or dissapointed at your guilds lack of ability to keep you contained ?

bnmn7ud.jpg

Im more disappointed

Dissapointed that you can't manage your employees wages ? or dissapointed at your guilds lack of ability to keep you contained ?

the fact that you think a crusade would stop me
    nJ0vUSm.gif

bnmn7ud.jpg

Im more disappointed

the fact that you think a crusade would stop me

Ah I see your lack of eyes causes you some serious problems in your age c: I did say "keep him busy for a while" maybe dave can fit in a day long vacation.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Ah yes don't let @Nagash lure you into his cult, whatever he advertises about it is lies and propaganda (I used to be the Undead Resource Manager I would know) you won't get paid properly.

Cult? Which cult? I dont understand what you are saying.... Oh you mean the ritualistic sacrifices and offerings to Nagash? Dont look at those and just watch this nice pendulum swing.
    a6XEiIf.gif